Skip to content

Baldur's Gate High School

CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
Just a bit of silliness from a while ago... at the time, I was amazed by how requested it was.

Girls

It's mostly just the girls, with a couple of the guys, since that's all I had available at the time. I didn't do very many. Who knows; maybe I'll do a bit more with the updated figures and more characters some day.
SCARY_WIZARDBelgarathMTHDjimmyAndreaColomboZeckul[Deleted User]ShapiroKeatsDarkMageCrevsDaak

Comments

• CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    Sports, now, and this school has a fine tradition. A tradition, that is, for not following any of the damn rules, or at least being a bit liberal with them.

For example, there may not be a rule that says miniature giant space hamsters are definitely not allowed in football, but... come on...

Minsc

At least the soccer team knows what it's doing... eh, no... that's gone wrong as well:

Soccer

Ah, well. Here are some cheerleaders:

Cheer
    SCARY_WIZARDShapiroKeatsDarkMageSophiaCrevsDaak
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Yoshimo looks more like the creepy 20-something who for some reason is still hanging around with high schoolers :P
    scriver said:

Yoshimo looks more like the creepy 20-something who for some reason is still hanging around with high schoolers :P

I know what you mean. At the time, I figured the school was located near a small town, so the students know all the locals and generally interact with them quite innocently... but yes, I can see how it might look weird. :P

I think I also suggested when this was done that he'd been expelled from the school for gambling, so that was why they all knew him.
    Edwin said:

This might be the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

I'm not sure whether to envy or feel sorry for you.

In any case, though, this isn't original; a few people have done the whole Baldur's Gate in school or in some modern world setting before I was encouraged to do it.
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    Coutelier said:

Edwin said:

ditto ;-)
    Edwin said:

Coutelier said:

ditto ;-)
    All I can tell you is, if you can watch the whole Twilight saga and not lose your sanity, then you probably didn't have much to begin with.

Moomintroll
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I think that this is really creative and funny. I'd love to see more about the guys.
    CoutelierMoomintrollSophiaCrevsDaak

I think that this is really creative and funny. I'd love to see more about the guys.

That's all the school pictures I did, although I still have the uniforms and all the school sets. So if I think of any, or anyone suggests any more amusing scenes involving the transplanted characters, I'll consider doing them. :)

Irenicus as principle... that could be fun. :)

I have read quite a bit of fanfic with Baldur's Gate characters in other settings, including school. Most recently one that somewhat humorously crosses over with Twilight, with Bodhi as the undead love interest, and Irenicus as the town doctor and leader of the Cullen clan. I've never read Twilight, although I've seen the films... which I chose to do, yes; I didn't want to just jump on a bandwagon of bashing something without actually knowing anything about it. Now I can at least honestly say that the fanfic is far better.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    edited January 2013
    Awesome. It seems you put so much effort in it and it is really nice. Should have more likes.

But what about that:
    Coutelier said:

Edwin said:

In any case, though, this isn't original; a few people have done the whole Baldur's Gate in school or in some modern world setting before I was encouraged to do it.
    Are you arguing or what? Envy? For what? Sorry for what? I didn't understand it.

edited January 2013
    Djimmy said:

Awesome. It seems you put so much effort in it and it is really nice. Should have more likes.

Thank you. :)
    Djimmy said:

Coutelier said:

Edwin said:

Are you arguing or what? Envy? For what? Sorry for what? I didn't understand it.
    Well, I was joking. I'm implying that I've seen far weirder things than this, but maybe it's made me a bit desensitized and jaded. But if this really was the weirdest thing someone had seen, maybe they've led a very sheltered life. It's all intended humorously; I don't really think any of that. And this whole series of pictures is supposed to be a bit weird and silly.
    Post edited by Coutelier on
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Great pictures! I especially like the one with angry Nalia and apologetic (sp?) Imoen. :p

Great pictures! I especially like the one with angry Nalia and apologetic (sp?) Imoen. :p

I don't know how apologetic Imoen really is. :) I often make Imoen and Nalia... not really enemies, but antagonizing toward each other. Some people think they should get on, but that just seems to be based on the fact that have very similar class and stats in the game. Other than that, I just don't see much to really bind them together. Their social class is very different, and Nalia is a lot more serious and ambitious and focused on her own goals of reaching the top of Amnish politics and passing laws that would help bring about a fairer society. Whereas Imoen likes the word trollop. Doesn't matter what it means; it's just a funny word. Trollop.

• LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    You really should make the rest of the guys. I've always loved your work, but I've been sad that some of my favorite characters are absent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,497
    To study, like this?
    SCARY_WIZARDCoutelier

You really should make the rest of the guys. I've always loved your work, but I've been sad that some of my favorite characters are absent.

I'm working on it. The guys for some reason I'm finding harder than the girls. Especially if they have beards... beards are a pain. It's not so bad if it's just stubble; that can just be painted straight on to the texture. Longer beards need another figure or prop.
    Bhaaldog said:

I do not remember high school being like this...

Neither do I, to be honest; I always hated school. :)

SCARY_WIZARD[Deleted User]
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Coutelier said:

I'm working on it. The guys for some reason I'm finding harder than the girls. Especially if they have beards... beards are a pain. It's not so bad if it's just stubble; that can just be painted straight on to the texture. Longer beards need another figure or prop.

This is very, very true. :| I don't model things myself, but I know people who do.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Coutelier said:

Bhaaldog said:

Yeah, I know what a pain modeling stuff can be, though I haven't done any 3-D work myself for several year now. I miss it dearly, but man did it take a lot of effort.

Out of curiosity, what program do you use?
    SCARY_WIZARD

Coutelier said:

Bhaaldog said:

Yeah, I know what a pain modeling stuff can be, though I haven't done any 3-D work myself for several year now. I miss it dearly, but man did it take a lot of effort.

Out of curiosity, what program do you use?
    Most of it is in Poser 7, for the main figures, posing and rendering. Sometimes I import things from elsewhere, but most of what I need is usually there in Poser. And then there's usually just a little bit of fixing and effects with Photoshop.