Skip to content

Niggling possible dialogue bugs, rumours and updated journal entries

CuriouslyCuriousCuriouslyCurious Member Posts: 13
edited March 2013 in Fixed
These are very minor bugs, if bugs they may be, but the feeling that something has changed and isn't quite right has been niggling at me over a couple of things and please put me right if i'm mis-remembering these things:

1) The chanting monks at Candlekeep - I'm sure whenever you clicked on them, they would chant their prophecy, now the game reports they have nothing to say to you. Was this true in Vanilla BG or is this a bug?

2) I've noticed a couple of times that in the conversation window, it has reported 'Journal updated' such as 'Journal Updated - Meet Khalid and Jaheira', was there supposed to be a new entry into the journal reporting that you'd met them, I've checked and there's no new entry, so what got updated? Also, I've noticed that the news and rumours that used to be noted down in the journal, that you got from talking to people, such as about the iron shortage, don't seem to be anymore? Was this a conscious decision to remove them in lieu of typing out your own entries about them?
Post edited by Aedan on

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited March 2013
    This bugs have been fixed.
    1) Now the chanting monks say their lines when you are nearby or right-clicking on them.
    2) A proper entry has been added for that quest and it works fine.