Skip to content

BGEE Character sharing

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited April 2013 in Fan Creations
I revised all the Fan Creations directory and din't find anything about Char Sharing.
Character creation took a lot of time, and still being difficult to level up a character if you play with an entire party, sometimes, I make new characters for fun, and for finding "perfection" on them.
I'm sharing a Male Human Fighter with 25 in his Physical abilities, raised by magic Tomes, he has equipped some items that he can use, like Spider's Bane+2, Plate of the Dark+1, Helm of Balduran, Cloak of Balduran, Paws of the Cheetah, Dead Shot+2, 320 arrows of Fire+2, Girdle of Crushing (+4 Vs crushing attacks), Legacy of the Masters (gauntlets of weapon expertise) and The One Lost Gift (necklace of Magic Missiles), also 24 Elixirs of Health and 50 Scrolls of Magic Protection (immunity to magic), Horn of Kazgaroth, Claw of Kazgaroth and a wand of Sleep with 20 charges. I added two Rings of Fire Protection.

Strength: 25
Dexterity: 25
Constitution: 25
Intelligence: 14
Wisdom: 25
Charisma: 25

He is at lvl 8, maximum for fighters in Baldur's Gate:TotSC, and of the iPad version.
He's Chaotic Good and has a HP number of 102 without Helm of Balduran, Base THAC0 of 13, 6 unarmed, -1 with Spider's Bane and all his equipment, Procifiences in Two-Handed sword++++ and Two-handed Weapon Style++, 3 THAC0 with Dead Shot and all his equipment. Claw of Kazgaroth NOT equipped.

EDIT: Added two Batalista's Passaport (+40% fire resistance) and raised Wisdom and Charisma to 25.
Post edited by CrevsDaak on
lolien

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I haven't tried that, yet...

lolien
  • secretmantrasecretmantra Member Posts: 259
    And of course he needs a cowl of invulnerability ...
    KidCarnivalEudaemonium
  • RadhamanthysRadhamanthys Member Posts: 106
    Why would you want to share this character?
    Everyone can easily cheat into making this character in a few minutes...
    TJ_HookerKidCarnivalSpaceInvaderEudaemonium
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    edited March 2013
    Apologies - I was being snarky. Please ignore.
    Post edited by AHF on
    QuartzEudaemonium
    edited March 2013
    @AHF

I'll use to raise it.

EDIT:
    OK, don't worry, I'll going to do it anyway.
    And I'll also add two Batallista's passport (Ring of Fire resistance).
    Post edited by CrevsDaak on
    lolien
  • ben69005ben69005 Member Posts: 33
    kensai niveau 8
    CrevsDaak
    le fichier
    CrevsDaak
    @ben69005
    Nice Char!!
    lolien
    edited March 2013
    with drizzt's swords ring of protection +1 speed boot
    i will dualclass in bg2 ee in thief
    when i have high hability he will wear an armor.....
    CrevsDaak
    You should put the Ring of Protection +2, The Guard's Ring.
    lolien
    where is it?
    Really, i din't remember, but you can use the Cloak of Protection+2, found on the catacombs of Candlekeep with The Tome of Gainful Exercise. You may dual-class it to Mage, then you are really invincible.
    lolien
    not mage, thief... i already have two mages: an entropist an a sorcerer....
    OK, I really recommend adding a Girdle and a Cloak, a great character and very balanced, he can become a great Mage as well, I think you can find the Ring of Protection +2 in some part of Baldur's Gate (city), or maybe i'm wrong.
    lolien
    Here's a lvl 40 Female Elven Assassin, with items for her class (and level).
    lolien
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    I don't get why all stats but Intelligence are 25. High intelligence would actually be useful for a fighter in BG2, high wisdom, on the other hand, does absolutely nothing because fighters can't cast Wish anyway. I guess this entire topic is prolonged "OMG SET ALL STATS TO 18 AT CREATION" phase every new player goes through after discovering the console.
    TJ_HookerEntropyXII

I don't get why all stats but Intelligence are 25. High intelligence would actually be useful for a fighter in BG2, high wisdom, on the other hand, does absolutely nothing because fighters can't cast Wish anyway. I guess this entire topic is prolonged "OMG SET ALL STATS TO 18 AT CREATION" phase every new player goes through after discovering the console.

Dual-Classing to Cleric??
    lolien
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Yes, yes, exactly.
    EntropyXIICrevsDaakQuartz
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

What, no werebear familiar? :(

rofl

you just won this thread.
    MortiannaKidCarnivalCrevsDaak