Skip to content

How does one recharge an item....

If i read right you sell it to a merchant and then buy it back fully charged....is this correct?

Comments

• TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
    Correct.

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I think there's a couple places that buy wands that also 'allow' stealing, meaning you can sell the wands and steal them back fully charged.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    TJ_Hooker said:

I think there's a couple places that buy wands that also 'allow' stealing, meaning you can sell the wands and steal them back fully charged.

I think there's one place in Bladur's Gate city that "allows" this for wands. You can't repeat the trick, though, as (most) Stores will not buy stolen goods
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Gallowglass Just recharging my wands and this was the info I needed...

Soooo... Who wants fireballs followed by ice chucked from a wand...

I past the hump when it comes to money in my playthrough...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Sorcerous Sundries knows the up and coming hero of the future cannot afford such fully charged items, thus they spread the charges and lower the costs, so the discerning customer can gets what they want, at a price that they want.

Morons such as the storekeeper in Nashkel simply shove it into the identify box and the charger without any regard for the simple needs of the magically adept adventurer... Resulting in overpricing on the buying back of recharged goods... This has led to many thefts and lawsuits pending...

I worry for my sanity @bhaaldog ... WORRY!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.