Skip to content

Looking for 1 European player for full playthrough of the Baldur's Gate saga.

ThorzenThorzen Member Posts: 6
Me and a friend are looking for one european player (or someone in the european timezone which means close to CEST or UTC +2).

You should be able to play evenings 2-3 times a week, and maybe a day in the weekend now and then if we want to play for some more hours to really have some fun.

We aren't powergaming, as one of the fun parts of the BG Saga is that the battles often requires testing different tactics to overcome them, so you should be interested in playing as a class that will make the game challenging.

We are going for a full playthrough of BG:EE and then BG:2 afterwards and probably also ToB.

We currently already have a mage. So unless you want to fight for scrolls, you should preferably want to play something else :)

We do not plan to cheat in anyway except one: We plan to copy the Tomes of Wisdom, etc, so that each player gets one of each tome, so everyone gets +1 to all stats. We do this because if you had played singleplayer you would have gotten them all yourself anyway, so it isn't really cheating that way.

If you are interested, add Zeniues on skype or post here.

Comments

• ThorzenThorzen Member Posts: 6
    Also if you don't have BG:2 and ToB yet, no worries, we can cross that bridge when we get there. :)

BG:EE takes a good bit of time to complete anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThorzenThorzen Member Posts: 6
    Well, as I said we're going for the slow, enjoyable, immersive playthrough. :)

We aren't trying to make it easy or fast, just slow down, enjoy the awesome game, and spend some time applying different tactics to hard battles, and go from fighting rats to one day fighting dragons. ;)
  • ElrondElrond Member Posts: 25
    hi can i join ?
  • WurrtrakWurrtrak Member Posts: 6
    Bhaaldog said:

Thorzen said:

BG:EE takes a good bit of time to complete anyway.

45 minutes...
    You and I know better. 25 minutes...
  • Petr_CzechPetr_Czech Member Posts: 2
    Hello. I want to join. I'm from Czech Republic :D (nick)