3D Baldur's Gate - Women

13»

Comments

• moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    Ha. Wouldn't the sun kill her?
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    moopy said:

Ha. Wouldn't the sun kill her?

She'll need some very strong sunblock, I should think.
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    edited January 2013
    Otherwise she's just going to be a sexy pile of ashes.

Edit: That was the weirdest sentence I've ever said / written.
    AntonCoutelierSylvus_Moonbowtbone1
    Things still not going well for the heroines:

AntonSylvus_MoonbowArchaos
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Zeratul said:

@Coutelier Greatly and amazing job! May i suggest to give a Bodhi in action also glowing red eyes? For showing her mesmerizing powers!

I could photoshop some glowing eyes I suppose... maybe next time.

OMG! She's been enjoying far too much blood. That's a Y-arse if I ever saw one!

Time for Tony Horton to step in and P90-X this girl.

Women are naturally big bummed creatures; and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Zeratultbone1
  • ZeratulZeratul Member Posts: 575
    @Coutelier Great! I wish to see this improvement! By the way you are very good with this thread i really enjoy it! Thumbs up! +1 like cascade :D
    Coutelier
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited February 2013
    Coutelier said:

So, in honor of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, a whole new set of pictures for the characters. Also, I'll be working on the men as well simultaneously, in alphabetical order again. So Ajantis next (so I'd better work on his texture and find a suit of armor for him), then Alora. As well as the new NPC's.

Yay! Does this mean [REDACTED], Dorn, Neera, and Rasaad, too? :3?
    Archaos
    edited February 2013
    Bhaaldog said:

Coutelier said:

Anyway, this is Aerie, again. She doesn't really do most of the annoying things some people say she does, although obviously the whole slavery thing that happened has left it's scars... but also made her very determined to fight the injustice:

I rather like Aerie as a character, she is just misunderstood by many other Bhaalspawn. Nice art btw!
    I like Aerie. She's not my favorite romance, mainly because of ToB part which I think is terrible. Also, because she is young and inexperienced I feel she fits better into a 'little sister' type of role, like Imoen. And unlike Nalia, who's forced into it really, Aerie actually wants to be an adventurer; she's with you because she wants to learn from the party how to fight and survive on her own.

But I talk about what I think about the characters in more depth on my Tumblr blog. I'll have to follow that up with similar analysis of the other characters; although there are some I don't play with that often and, particularly for the BG1 characters, have rather less material to work with.

Coutelier said:

So, in honor of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, a whole new set of pictures for the characters. Also, I'll be working on the men as well simultaneously, in alphabetical order again. So Ajantis next (so I'd better work on his texture and find a suit of armor for him), then Alora. As well as the new NPC's.

Yes; I'm hoping to get around to everyone. Hopefully they won't introduce any more until BG2, because that would be annoying at this point, quite frankly.

SCARY_WIZARD
    Coutelier said:

Coutelier said:

Yes; I'm hoping to get around to everyone. Hopefully they won't introduce any more until BG2, because that would be annoying at this point, quite frankly.

Yay! Best Wild Mage gets attention!

Coutelier said:

Coutelier said:

Yay! Best Wild Mage gets attention!
    Well... the only wild mage. We'll see when I get that far.
  • MarcusEMarcusE Member Posts: 6
    Cool stuff. I fiddle with Poser from time to time but never have the patience to do full scenes with multiple characters. These look nice.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Coutelier said:

CHOKESLAM on Imoen!

MarcusE said:

Cool stuff. I fiddle with Poser from time to time but never have the patience to do full scenes with multiple characters. These look nice.

I think I've improved a bit since I started, although I'm still tweaking and learning new stuff. For big scenes with lots of characters, I usually have to render a few at a time then layer in Photoshop.

Coutelier said:

CHOKESLAM on Imoen!
    Pretty much. I don't know whether to do any more of that fight, or just leave it to peoples imaginations. :)
    Revised Alora pic, who of course is pretty much exactly how she looks; insufferably cute halfling kleptomaniac.

SCARY_WIZARDswnmcmlxiArchaos
    D'awww, somebody get me a scroll, my teeth and gums are rotting from the cute. :3
    tbone1

D'awww, somebody get me a scroll, my teeth and gums are rotting from the cute. :3

I should have put a health warning. Keep forgetting; sorry. But this time only three people died from the cuteness, so I think others are building an immunity.
    Coutelier said:

I should have put a health warning. Keep forgetting; sorry. But this time only three people died from the cuteness, so I think others are building an immunity.
    Eh! I'll live, I've got a 9th-level Cleric I've saved from a game of B/Ex D&D. Just hope she doesn't set me on fire before she gets those healing spells memorized...
    Coutelier
  • MikaalMikaal Member Posts: 15
    These portraits are really amazing! Very cool!
  • FubbyFubby Member Posts: 189
    Nice pictures :D I like Imoen and Aeri ( can never spell her name) best.

Also I am all for the larger Bodhi breast movement.
    CrevsDaak