Skip to content

Restrictions on creating Ankheg Armor?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• SenashSenash Member Posts: 405
    Worked perfectly for my sorcerer. Might be a stupid question, but haven't you accidentally sold the shell?
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    You have to refuse to sell it at first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    You need to refuse, then he'll offer to make the armor and it costs 4K and he'll tell you to come back in 10 days. I never tried the option to bribe him with 6K to work faster.
    [Deleted User]
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681

You need to refuse, then he'll offer to make the armor and it costs 4K and he'll tell you to come back in 10 days.

It takes three days now, one if you pay extra.
    CaptRoryKidCarnival[Deleted User]SCARY_WIZARD
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    You didn't missed the chance of an ankheg armor, still. In Naskhel, on the farm camps to the right, there's a tiny spot (similar to the one where you get the ring of wizardry on FAI or the Ring of protection+1 in the area south of FAI). The spot is in the left side on the farm camp border itself.

Inside this spot you find an ankheg armor (god knows why).
    If you have indeed accidentally sold the shell, you can still order the armor in Thunderhammy Smithy. There's no time/level/chapter limit or anything.
    [Deleted User]
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    you can't. After he brought the armor the special banter that trigger when you speak with him with an ankheg shell on the backpack doesn't trigger anymore, unfortunally. Don't know if it's a bug or made on prupose.
    edited April 2013
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    SCARY_WIZARD
    Agreed, 10 days was too long. I usually lingered in/around Beregost like a creepy stalker, or I forgot and got the armor after escaping Candlekeep.
    SCARY_WIZARD