Skip to content

A button to highlight ground piles?

This is the biggest feature that I loved from IWD2, one button press could show you where loot had fallen from monsters - and I find it rather strange that a character could see a corpse, but not the loot...

An example is things out of players field of vision (thanks dithering, but you still block loot.) The character should be able to see it, and therefore loot it, but thanks to dithering you could easily even forget the corpse is there.

There hsuld be exceptions, or an option to turn it off for those who don't want it for some reason, but the only thing it could interfere with is the few hidden containers in the world, and most players already know where those are anyway.

So please consider adding this to BG:EE with a patch, it would be a very useful feature.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Hold down the Tab key; that will reveal all lootable objects.
  • xenavirexenavire Member Posts: 30
    Really? I swear I pressed every button on the keyboard with no reaction last time I played. If this is already implemented, my apologies. *Goes to check*
  • xenavirexenavire Member Posts: 30
    Well, that made my day! Thanks for the info and sorry for wasting your time, and no idea why I didn't notice it before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited April 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.