Skip to content

Is There a Jester Paper Doll?

CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
Apparently one existed at some point but was lost to the ages. I rolled a Jester Bard with a cool Jester Avatar and the normal thief paper doll... is insufficient. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to add a jester avatar with jingly hat and everything.

Comments

• CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    I found something called Infinity Animations. http://www.shsforums.net/files/category/98-infinity-animations/ And I am waaaaay out of my depth. Does anyone know anything? I really don't want to just download stuff and muck about with it to maybe find what I'm looking for in a useable form. =/
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    I think the deal with IA is that in the vanilla-est version of the game, there was a hard cap on the number of animation/slots of lots of stuff in the game. This meant that weird behavior could result if you installed lots of mega-mods, since there weren't enough slots for everything, so content would be overwritten.

I think the main function of IA is to increase the maximum number of such things to get around those caps -- similar to what ToB Extended did with kits.

Someone savvier than me can correct/elaborate.
    Ok, that makes sense. It also mentioned adding animations, paper dolls, and such which was why I mentioned it here.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    Yeah, my guess is that it added extra slots for paper dolls, and then people made some paper dolls that were specialized for particular kits or whatever. I don't recall messing with it much; I mainly remember that incorporating it into BWS involved like 3 steps. :P
    *Nodnod~*

Well thanks for taking the time to fill me in. I might have to do some more poking around.
    Oooh, that's nifty.