Skip to content

Rasaad conversation is just 'Do you seek enlightenment' over and over.

LimboLimbo Member Posts: 7
edited May 2013 in Not An Issue
Current behaviour: Every five days or so Rasaad speaks to me, but only has the one conversation, with the same options. 'Do you seek enlightenment': 'Tell me more about your search' 'Tell me more about your training', 'don't have time right now'. He has initiated all conversations leading up to this conversation. He's only stuck on this one.

Don't think this is the same as the other Rasaad bug, as it's not all the time.

Expected behaviour: Rasaad should initiate new options or dialogue depending on answers already given. If answers unsatisfactory, Rasaad should initiate no conversation.
Post edited by Aedan on

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Can you attached a savegame, please?
  • LimboLimbo Member Posts: 7
    Forgive me Aedan, if this is slightly noobtacular, but how would I accomplish this feat?
    Below the bar where you write your message, you should see "Attach a file".
    Thank you. I thought I'd wait until it happened again before I posted the save game. But now no one is speaking to me at all, which is very strange. Should I still upload the savegame?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    No one bantering with you is normal in the first game.
    They were bantering. Then all I got was the same thing from Rasaad every few hours. Very annoying. Now I'm not getting anything. So perhaps the bug has resolved. Still need that save game?
    We need to know if the bug related to the conversations with Rasaad is still happening or not. If the answer is yes, then attach a save game, please.
    Don't think it's still happening. I have traveled back and forth for a while now. I'm sorry about that. Must have resolved itself. Hopefully it'll happen again to someone else, and they'll let you know. Otherwise, it's not happening to me any more. Thank you for your replies, though, and congratulations on a great enhanced edition.