Skip to content

A Couple Of More Voices For CHARNAME

I greatly enjoy the ability to have a couple of more voices for BGEE. As good as I enjoyed the option to choose a couple of more voices for the main character, I still think it's too limited.
[Deleted User]franco

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    francoJairyanna
  • francofranco Member Posts: 507
    edited May 2013
    One of the recent female voices added is a no-nonsense type. I like that in a female adventurer.

I feel some of the male voices for Charname have a little too much ego and don't reflect the seriousness or the true nature of their situation. Ah. But they're supposed to be young.
    [Deleted User]Malicron

I greatly enjoy the ability to have a couple of more voices for BGEE. As good as I enjoyed the option to choose a couple of more voices for the main character, I still think it's too limited.

I agree. Here's a pretty good one to add.

• ArchnecromancerArchnecromancer Member Posts: 17
    Why didn't they enable the use od BG2 sounds in BGEE? I was really disappointed when I didn't find that "Male 2" silent assassin voice from BG2 on the list...

I assume that they included these voices in BGEE just like they included BG2 portraits (that are only available by using the EE Gatekeeper to change your portrait), but I don't understand why they haven't enabled them for use in character creation (GUI limit or something?).
    CrevsDaak
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    It's very easy to create soundsets if you have quality voice material to work with.
    As I see you are all in dire need, I will release a pack of godly quality soon. Stay tuned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Thank @God.