Skip to content

Durlag's Tower bug?

WiduWidu Member Posts: 5
Might as well try here. It seems that in my game, the statues used at the 2nd level of Durlag's tower don't work properly and neither do the runestones. Only the dummy room and the bedroom open and after that nothing else works. Statues do nothing, no matter how close you are to them. Also only one doppleganger spawns (the first one, in Islanne's room). Reloading or re-entereing the levels seems to do nothing either :(

Comments

• wambam1986wambam1986 Member Posts: 4
    Put the colored rune stones with the appropriatly colored dummy, and force attack all dummies. this will open another door.
  • WiduWidu Member Posts: 5
    That didn't work before - works now, though, without runestones too. I downloaded a newer version too, that might have fixed it :)
  • wambam1986wambam1986 Member Posts: 4
    I have most current version now, but still having problems finding helm in throne room. It's obvious there are still bugs to fix, but was able to get through to the dwarf/doom gaurds. They are fricken tough. Haven't beat them yet :(
  • SirMarcoSirMarco Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem I have all the runestones but the doors will not open. I tried putting the runestones in the dummy's as wambam1986 suggested and attacked the dummy's but that did not work either. I bought my version of the game three weeks ago, is there a later version mine is 1.0.1
  • oldsch00loldsch00l Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 192
    Yes, current version is 1.0.2014. You bought it from the Mac AppStore or directly from Beamdog ?