Skip to content

Viconia interaction with Rasaad [Spoilers]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    Wait a minute ... you aren't Viconia?
    [Deleted User]Iecerint
  • LindeblomLindeblom Member Posts: 257

Wait a minute ... you aren't Viconia?

I had the same feeling......How on earth did you complete the rashaad quest without Vicci in your party??

Are you hallucinating??
    Iecerint
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    I had her when I first talked to him and she did the verbal equivalent of rolling her eyes and saying "Oh please..." I have no idea if they have further interactions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    As far as I understood it, Shar operates like a terrorist organisation, with seperate cells that don't know about eachother or support eachother. Viconia shouldn't have many problems with slaughtering followers of her dark lady.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Playing BG without Viconia? ... I don't understand ... is that a tricky question? Ha?
    CaptRory
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    What about Viconia interations with Baloth
    I have not had them both in the party at the same time
    I am going to do an evil run nest playthroug
    and would like to have both in my party
    along with Dorn and not sure who else
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    Viconia and Baloth have some amusing banter when you first meet him didnt get anything after that though

And yes Viconia does comment on Rasaads quest and theres a few dialogues too if i remember in which the player mediates between the two
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    edited May 2013
    Viconia tells Rasaad that he's in the wrong. The vibe is that she wants to convert him to the dark side.

A conflict also triggers at the start of Rasaad's quest, and you have the opportunity to evict one or both of them from the party (or neither).
    Post edited by Iecerint on
  • LisaralinLisaralin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 258
    edited May 2013
    I played Rasaad's quest with Viconia in my party and I made some screenshots of their interactions. You can find them here if you are interested: http://lis4ralin.tumblr.com/post/40847771176/rasaads-quest-with-viconia-in-your-party
    There are spoilers, of course XD
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    @Iecerint ty for the big huge spoiler in the no spoiler section :)!i suggest a spoiler window on your text.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    @kamuizin - Yeah, I forgot that that was a reveal. Edited.
    edited May 2013
    Rasaad and Viconia... nice. Now try to get Edwin BEFORE you encounter Neera. (And then run both of them in a party :D )

and what about Dorn? Except one short message from Imoen when recruiting him and Kagain, after his quest is done, I haven't seen any other NPCs having a talk with him yet. Has anyone?
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Shar-Teel challenges Dorn and he brushes her off. Dorn also has a conversation with charname, Viconia and Edwin later.

Edwin does have extra dialogue with Neera if you have him in the party before her intro, but I haven't noticed any further interaction after forcing them in a party together. It's a bit immersion breaking to to do that, so I just did that once and not for long (just to do Neera's quest, where I had hoped for more dialogue, but there was none). Did I miss something?
    I think I saw somewhere that Dorn had some dialogue with Kivan and Branwen about revenge. (As they all have that common)
  • LisaralinLisaralin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 258
    I have screenshots for the Neera and Edwin extra dialogue (when you recruit her with him in the party): http://lis4ralin.tumblr.com/post/50287694864/neera-edwin-interaction
    and for a dialogue between Dorn, Kivan and Branwen about revenge: http://lis4ralin.tumblr.com/post/40680358543/interesting-new-dialogues-in-baldurs-gate-ee
    ((yes, I'm obsessed with making screenshots XD).