Skip to content

A few bugs and suggestions

citizencitizen Member Posts: 8
1. The journal doesn't move a lot of the quests to 'done quests' after finishing them.
2. The journal wont scroll up all the way sometimes and some text become inaccessible.
3. When imoen is on her thief script, she stopps mid move command to start finding traps. This is really annoying when my party arrives somewhere without her because her trap search canceled the last move command.
4. The wizard at high hedge seems to have an interest in dangerous magic and yet wont purchase cursed scrolls, even for 1gp. I hate leaving items on the ground and would be nice to have a vendor that makes sense roleplay wise to sell them to.

Comments

• citizencitizen Member Posts: 8
    5. On entering Baldurs Gate city, there's a repeating grinding sound. It goes away if you enter a building but comes back when you go back outside.
    6. Arkion's 'get me a body' quest doesnt get added to the quest log.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @citizen
    Please, before posting bug reports, read this thread:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/13071/read-before-posting-list-of-known-bugs-and-issues/p1
    Many of these bugs have already been reported. Also, you should open a thread for each bug.
    Just the first two posts or the entire thread? I read the last few pages last time and didn't see any of these. Also, that list is pretty big. In the other thread I posted, it was said that there's a big patch coming. Maybe more frequent updates will keep that list smaller and make a smaller list to check against.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    The list has been recently updated and many of the bugs you reported are mentioned (for instance, the repeating grinding sound has a dedicated thread).
    Of course, the list will be updated after the release of the upcoming patch. In the meantime, if you have new bug reports, open a thread for each of them. Thanks.
  • TomtechTomtech Member Posts: 9
    Thief3 script makes moving a priority since FindTraps() is below an ActionListEmpty() but Thief4 makes find the priority. Wait until she goes into find state before initiating any moves.