Skip to content

Delete Character File Button On Ipad

I have been playing Baldur's Gate for years and years and have always been annoyed with the lack of a delete character file button. In decades past the work around was simple enough: delete the character file manually out of the char folder. Fine, done. However, I have in the years since bought both an ipad and the Enhanced Edition for said ipad. Since Apple has always been a restrictive company I cannot access the ipads file system, and thus, character files pile up endlessly. Every new exported character is there forever. Can this feature please be added?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BestopherBestopher Member Posts: 28
    @Tresset What are the chances this is something that can be fixed? It's to the point where I have a multi-page scroll lol.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I think a sensible feature like this has a very high probability of being added. I just don't know when they will get around to it.
  • UnferthUnferth Member Posts: 27
    @Bestopher The program iExplorer allows you to dig around in your iPad; I suspect you'd be able to find and manage your character files that way. Free trial mode should work fine, I would think.