Skip to content

iPad: is there a way to create my whole party?

I remember on the PC, you could make a multiplayer game, then move the save file into the single player folder and you'd be good to go.

Is there a way to do this on the iPad version of this game, or am I stuck in multiplayer mode if I want to create my entire party?

TIA

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,154
    I think the short answer is you're stuck in multi-player mode.

IF, you download the program iFunbox to your PC, it will let you manage files on your iPad. Then you can move the save from the mpsave to the regular save folder. It's free and easy to do.
  • ambrennanambrennan Member Posts: 173
    A perhaps more interesting option would be to edit the save files (transferred to pc as per the above comment) and make NPCs into the classes you want - that way you can have the most OP munchkin party whilst still having character quests and interaction.
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    edited May 2013
    ambrennan said:

A perhaps more interesting option would be to edit the save files (transferred to pc as per the above comment) and make NPCs into the classes you want - that way you can have the most OP munchkin party whilst still having character quests and interaction.

That's pretty much what I do. Imoen was a monk last playthrough (with Yoshimo being her understudy in acts 2&3) and Nalia was a dual fighter (9) > mage.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    ambrennan said:

I'm sorry...how do you do this? (I don't play Ipad, only PC). I thought only shadow keeper editted the save files, but from what I understand shadowkeeper isn't quite compatible yet. ??
  • ambrennanambrennan Member Posts: 173
    There is an EE version of SK (http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/16497/ee-keeper-shadow-keeper-for-bgee/p1) which works well enough as far as I can tell.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Thanks, @ambrennan.