Skip to content

Iron Flask of Tuerny the Merciless

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• ArchnecromancerArchnecromancer Member Posts: 17
    I find it interesting too. But a Tanar'ri would be too powerful for BG1 and BG2 SoA (unless put somewhere in Hell by the very end of SoA). So if not in SoA Hell, it should be included in ToB (or Watcher's keep).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
  • AaronDemonciaAaronDemoncia Member Posts: 31
    if implemented id definatly suggest someplace after the underdark, possibly in the small teeth pass or something where you couldnt get it pre-underdark. or if before allow the lesser demon lord that murders the matron mother comment on it, some flavour text absently commenting on mortals playing with demon fire. gotta love npc interactions on items. your carrying around the most deadly and fabled weapons in faerun, and NOONE mentions that you're carrying around Satan's pitchfork of death. its why i always loved the Githyanki silver sword arc.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Samus said:

turnip-shaped plug

25% Chance the Tanar'ri will turn upon the user.

"Seems I'm once again out of the turnip trade."

• francofranco Member Posts: 507
    @Samus. It sounds like powerful stuff. Even in the later stages of SoA, how much do you think it would affect the way the game is experienced?
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    Tanar'ri are subcategory of demons, not some specific demon.
    Some tanar'ri are strong like Balor or Glabrezu and some are weak like Uridezu ( small rat demon ).
    What kind of demon you want in that flask @Samus ?