Skip to content

Why'd they gimp my Dwarves?

The Dwarf race isn't supposed to have a -1 to DEX, they're supposed to have a maximum DEX of 17, that's all.

I know it's only one stat point, but going from a maximum of 17 down to 16 in a stat that is important to any class is a big deal for me.

Comments

• CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    @Jalily is the community's Patron Saint of Fixing Things, Good Information, and Cheesesteak Subs. Because portfolios don't always have to make sense. And if you tell us you're really from Philly I'm going to go get cheesesteaks this weekend before the coincidence kills me.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    I'm not from Philly. :P
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Dang. Now I'm in the mood for cheesesteaks. ^_~
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Jalily said:
    thanks, but I'm playing on the iPad. :(

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited June 2013
    Klorox said:

Jalily said:

@Klorox
    Drop the files into portraits folder under bgapp. Use ifunbox program on a pc, with it you can have access to portraits folder under Library folder. Portraits folder have higher priority than override folder and most files work if you put them there, I play on ipad too and have SCS and Faces! mods AND the wonderful GUı mod of @Archaic without a jailbreak. All thanks to ifunbox and portraits folder.

• KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    lunar said:

Klorox said:

Jalily said:

@Klorox
    Drop the files into portraits folder under bgapp. Use ifunbox program on a pc, with it you can have access to portraits folder under Library folder. Portraits folder have higher priority than override folder and most files work if you put them there, I play on ipad too and have SCS and Faces! mods AND the wonderful GUı mod of @Archaic without a jailbreak. All thanks to ifunbox and portraits folder.

Thanks!

I just moved, and don't have my PC here yet. I'll do that when I get it!

Will messing with the program screw up any future updates from the App Store?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Klorox The game will detect the local changes but will warn you if an update becomes available anyway.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    @Klorox when an update is available, just empty your portraits folder using ifunbox program and thus the game will return to its vanilla state. Then get the update, and return to modding as usual.