Skip to content

Shadowrun Returns

moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
Anyone else pretty stoked about the (hopefully) soon to be released sequel to the massively underated 90's RPG? I missed out on the kickstarter but have a pre-order ready.

http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-returns/

Comments

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    The demo video looked really awesome. I played the PnP version very briefly (with a few of way more experienced people who enjoyed taking advantage of the newbie, plus a biased DM) and never got to play my idea for a troll; Harry 'Mad Bull' Malone, green beret. Hopefully, the game can offer me the opportunity.
    TJ_Hooker
  • davidthegnomedavidthegnome Member Posts: 37
    Yep, I backed it on Kickstarter and am very pleased with how well it's turned out. I'm happy they decided to go with a turn-based tactical battle system as they are too few and far between these days. I can't wait until it's released and also look forward to the player made campaigns also.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Preordered.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I hadn't payed any attention to it before, but after watching the video demo I think I'm going to keep an eye on it.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Also it's only $15, so whatevs.
  • davidthegnomedavidthegnome Member Posts: 37
    Yeah, for $15 a game like this is a steal. If anyone hasn't pre-ordered yet, you should probably do so soon as I believe I read they are going to be closing pre-orders soon. Then you have to pay $20 at launch.
    moody_mage
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    elminster
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    Any news about the ipad version?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I have to say this looks pretty cool.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.