Skip to content

3D Baldur's Gate 2013

2»

Comments

• CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    edited July 2013
    Razor said:

Coutelier said:

Thank you too... although you might feel differently after this next one...

I might, I might... OKAY cross that. But I'am content that the pony has a derp look :D

Can you make one in the circus? maybe even with quayle? (oh and without fluttershy!! lol)
    I was going to do one with her at the Nashkel fair for the chronicles, during the time when she's learning magic but is mostly just working/doing chores behind the scenes, but I might do other scenes in the circus as well. I mean, once I've got all the scenery, tents, wagons, animals, etc, there'd be no reason not to.
    LadyRhian said:

Let me guess... Imoen's hair in BG2 makes her Pinkie Pie?

I've never seen her hair as pink, other than as a weird trick of the light. But I'd have thought Alora would be the more obvious choice for Pinkie Pie anyway.

But Aerie and Fluttershy do at least have quite a few personality traits in common, apart from the shyness. Both of them find it hard to talk to others, both try very hard to be nice, but when either gets assertive you don't want to be in their way. I'd say Aerie takes a lot less convincing to try at anything... at least she never locks herself in her house. Admittedly she doesn't have a house, but I'm sure she wouldn't even if she did.

But as for any others... I've no idea. I've not really watched the show that much. I think they're probably all a bit further apart and harder to connect.

Post edited by Coutelier on
    Notepic4
  • Notepic4Notepic4 Member Posts: 27
    Imoen as Pinkie Pie works well due to their personalities as well. What with both Imoen and Pinkie Pie being happy go lucky and all that in the beginning, and then dark/crazy Imoen after what happened to her in BG2, compared to dark/crazy Pinkamina during party of one (both associated with death, though Pinkamina's dark stuff was in the fandom xD) Finally since Imoen is a bhaalspawn it is similar to Pinkie's Pinkie senses (and fourth wall breaking X3) both have supernatural powers in a way. Just my opinion anyway :3
    Coutelier
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Leeeet's see...

Twilight Sparkle - Dynaheir
    Fluttershy - Aerie
    Applejack - Branwen
    Rarity - Nalia or Safana or Skie
    Pinkie Pie - Imoen
    Rainbow Dash - Uhh...Mordaine!

Derpy Hooves - Neera :3
    Notepic4Coutelier
    edited July 2013

Leeeet's see...

Twilight Sparkle - Dynaheir
    Fluttershy - Aerie
    Applejack - Branwen
    Rarity - Nalia or Safana or Skie
    Pinkie Pie - Imoen
    Rainbow Dash - Uhh...Mordaine!

Derpy Hooves - Neera :3

(I have always seen Applejack as a ranger personally and Rainbow Dash as a swashbuckler (since they favor quick, light attacks and fancy moves)
    Snips and Snails make a fitting Xzar and Monty combo
    Big Mac and Smarty Pants (Miniature Giant Stuffed Animal?) will be butt kicking for goodness!
    Zecora always replaced Dynaheir for me due to both having unique accent/speaking patterns :)
    Trixie has to be Tiax for obvious reasons
    As for Edwin... Sunset Shimmer (Both are evil and use magic and like Red)
    To replace Xan … maybe (Discorded) Doctor Whooves (since he gets mopy a lot, plus he has his sonic screw driver like Xan has his Moonblade)
    Viconia- Maybe a Changeling since Changelings are considered evil, probably have a cast system and most likely keep slaves for labor and or food? And probably live in a hive underground
    Alora- (never played with her in my party) so um Scootaloo?
    Khalid and Jaheria could be... (running out of commonly paired ponies xD) Lyra and Bon Bon?
    Dorn- Evil Horsepower/Snowflake
    Eldoth... Cranky Doodle Donkey!
    Also if Twilight was the protagonist,(fitting due to how she became an Alicorn/Princess) Shining Armor (provided he was turned evil) could be Sarevok ;)
    SCARY_WIZARDCoutelier
    I'll have to take your words for it... like I said, I've not really watched the show that much. :)
    xD all this talk has once again inspired me to try and learn how to make a mod and create a remastered version of http://saber-scorpion.com/gaming/mods_mlp.php that has more voicing from other seasons, as well as perhaps making the mane 6 join separately like other NPCs and give them quests/unique items :)
    Notepic4 said:

xD all this talk has once again inspired me to try and learn how to make a mod and create a remastered version of http://saber-scorpion.com/gaming/mods_mlp.php that has more voicing from other seasons, as well as perhaps making the mane 6 join separately like other NPCs and give them quests/unique items :)

Oh dear... I joked on another forum that I might make a MLP party for Icewind Dale if I found the voicesets... guess now I'll have to.

I suppose Fluttershy would be some kind of druid, rather than a witch like Aerie, even though her alignment is plainly Good...
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Coutelier said:

Notepic4 said:

Oh dear... I joked on another forum that I might make a MLP party for Icewind Dale if I found the voicesets... guess now I'll have to.

I suppose Fluttershy would be some kind of druid, rather than a witch like Aerie, even though her alignment is plainly Good...
    :D Well, there's a mod component in the Tweak Pack that makes Druids playable as good or evil alignments, like in 3rd Edition.
    ...my second playthrough, I played a swashbuckler/mage with a Rarity soundset.
    -Critical Hit: "But I thought you waaaanted whiiiining!"
    -Critically Hit: "Gently, plaese!"
    -Party Member Death: (terrible Tabitha Saint Germain fake crying)
    Pylia, you made no canonical sense, whatsoever, but I still love you.

And here I've gone and derailed a thread, or something. :S
    Notepic4

Coutelier said:

Notepic4 said:

:D Well, there's a mod component in the Tweak Pack that makes Druids playable as good or evil alignments, like in 3rd Edition.

Why what would give you that idea? (maybe someone should make a thread for this instead of doing on this 3D Art thread though xD) Anyway I have begun today trying to find a BG modding for dummies, as well as looking through some other stuff, wish me luck and mayhaps one day "soon" I will craft a fitting mod for mane 6 + friends :3
    edited July 2013
    Notepic4 said:

Coutelier said:

Notepic4 said:

Why what would give you that idea? (maybe someone should make a thread for this instead of doing on this 3D Art thread though xD) Anyway I have begun today trying to find a BG modding for dummies, as well as looking through some other stuff, wish me luck and mayhaps one day "soon" I will craft a fitting mod for mane 6 + friends :3
    It's fine; I did post the picture of Aerie and Fluttershy after all, so as long as it's about Baldur's Gate and My Little Pony, it's still on topic.
    MalicronSCARY_WIZARD