Skip to content

Dan browns Inferno [Spoiler]

SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
Hello again!

I just finished reading Dan Browns Inferno and i did enjoy the book, i don't take it as 110% factual but it's entertaining and you do learn quite a bit of information from it. I didn't enjoy it as much as his other books, the main reason being the ending.

The ending was horrible. I can't mention a single thing i did enjoy with the ending. The world changed and millions of people would suffer for it, and it just ends like that. Every single Dan Brown book seems like it could have happened in real life in my opinion, but our race suffering that virus and it ends like that really doesn't seem plausable.

Also what is with them just accepting Sienna after all the shit she pulled of? I can understand Langdon but the rest of them? And then inviting her to a spot where she is in the middle of the cure of this Virus?

I did enjoy the book very much until the last chapters, after they got to to Istanbul the book was just one dissapointment after another in my opinion.

What do you say?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2013
    I remember reading Deception Point, The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. I was aware he had written a recent book but in the time since I read those three books I've slowly lost interest in fiction books (I read more non-fiction stuff now).
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    I have read all of them several times but this one has to go down to the bottom place on the list next to the Da Vinci Code.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I'm waiting for the mass market paperback. I have all the rest of his books too.