Skip to content

Let's boycott Apple.

2»

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Kaltzor said:

Let's boycott everything and witness an apocalypse as societies fall. Serial.

If you want to make modern society fail, I think the quickest method would be getting the cheap labor from countries like China to go on strike... That should cause some decent losses on all the big companies, which in turn most likely will break the economy horribly.
    Well I just thought that'd be something completely different. I mean summer's soon gone...

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2013

Kaltzor said:

Let's boycott everything and witness an apocalypse as societies fall. Serial.

If you want to make modern society fail, I think the quickest method would be getting the cheap labor from countries like China to go on strike... That should cause some decent losses on all the big companies, which in turn most likely will break the economy horribly.
    Well I just thought that'd be something completely different. I mean summer's soon gone...

Summer's only 1/3 done :) We've still got plenty of time to enjoy it (or not).
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Well depends on where you're from ;(
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2013

Well depends on where you're from ;(

I guess if you live in like the desert summer might be a bit of a downer. If you are in the southern hemisphere then you have summer to look forward to (that starts in 5 months).
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Malicron said:

All I can think of when I see the title of this thread is the Doctor Who episode "Let's Kill Hitler."

"I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammie dodgers and a fez."
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Koyote I knew it was a joke, I just didn't think it was very funny ... lol better luck next time.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If it's any consolation, Quartz makes a lot of jokes that no one finds funny. ;)
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Dee I know you're messing but it's totally true xD