Skip to content

Hey, I am a brand-new, unfamilliar, unusual, uncontaminated, unspoiled, untouched and untrodden guy

(Wow, that took me a long time to find the new discussion button)
Hey, I am Rex. I am now going to start lurking around here and post here and there occasionally.
I first played BG:EE and IWD2 thoroughly enjoyed both, and I am now currently playing BG2 (also enjoying it).
I joined the forum to ask a few questions about BG2 but I am hoping to meet some cool people and see how the community functions. See ya in the forums. ;)

P.S., where can I ask for help in BG2 here?

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Welcome mate.

I'm a relative noobie too who hadn't even heard of BG a few weeks ago, and never played D&D. This great community has been very helpful in guiding me through BG EE, and I am now in the middle of my first BG 2 playthrough.

Although it's a BG EE forum, plenty of people seem happy to answer any and all questions about BG in general, including BG 2. If you look at my discussions, plenty of the recent ones do concern my current BG 2 run.

If you want questions answered fully, just post in 'General Discussions'.

If you want questions answered, but not at the expense of being 'spoilered', post it in 'Help for New Players (NO SPOILERS)'
  • TrexgodTrexgod Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2013
    (Wow, didn't expect a reply this soon)
    Thanks for the help man, here's a like!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Trexgod It's also good to know that if someone's post has a grey background it's from a moderator. A blue background means the person posting is a developer. Welcome to the forum and have fun :)