Skip to content

Greeting Groundlings!

The accepted customs of this place seems to be to announce yer arrival here. So here I am.

T'is been many a long year since I played BG 1 and BG 2, but recently decided to try out BG EE after seeing it was on sale, and now I'm hooked again...

Unfortunately BG 2 EE is nowhere to be seen, so I'm on the prowl for an interesting mod to try for BG 2 to continue my mighty Dwarf Trollslayer's tale!

I really like Dwarves, but it always annoyed me that there's no Neutral/Good Dwarves in BG 2, anyone know a mod that's got somebody like Yeslick for BG 2?

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited August 2013
    @Durlag_Thunderaxe
    Spellhold Studios hosts a mod that allows you to encounter Yeslick in BG2. It has a bunch of dialogues, interjections and banters with NPCs. I have not tested it myself, but since you are looking for a good dwarf I thought to mention it :)
  • Durlag_ThunderaxeDurlag_Thunderaxe Member Posts: 71
    Aedan said:

@Durlag_Thunderaxe
    Spellhold Studios hosts a mod that allows you to encounter Yeslick in BG2. It has a bunch of dialogues, interjections and banters with NPCs. I have not tested it myself, but since you are looking for a good dwarf I thought to mention it :)

Oh, that's interestin... you happen to have a link handy?

I'm a bit wary of downloadin stuff off the interweb... can't trust everythin online... just like elves.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
  • Durlag_ThunderaxeDurlag_Thunderaxe Member Posts: 71
    Thanks mate, much appreciate. Will try it out for sure.