Skip to content

for all Dutchmen on the forum the Swordcoast turns green

Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
edited August 2013 in Off-Topic
Apparently there's a garden craze going on in the city of Baldur's Gate. Everyone wants to grow roses, shrubberies, flowers and vegetables? At least, that's what this Dutch site seems to think: http://www.baldur-nederland.nl/index.html

A strange find indeed!

Edit: I always thought if I wanted to go plant gardens in a game I had to play Children of the Nile or CivCity Rome or other city-builders. Maybe there's a market for a homegrown-mod?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I ain't dutch, but I just wanna say that I've been to your country and it was way too fun.
  • DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
    Us Dutch folks like our turnips.....

This reminds me of that time that uncle Birt would chirp towards the garden gnomes every day after snooping and sniffing around his garden. That was until a giant blob of frogspawn fell from the sky when Ehlonna had a bad case of the flu. Nice lady normally, but when sick would just demand too much attention.

Birt was never the same after that and never went outside again. My cousin Stump was happy with the help though, he could use an extra hand with drying the turnips ever since....

-----

Ack, well at least I tried to make a proper nonsensical story in the Jansen style. =)

"Whoa! This place looks just like... it reminds me of.. this is just like that time I... hmm. I don't think anything like this has ever happened to me before..."