Skip to content

Cry but a new hope emerges.

Well, that was the last thing I was expecting, but don't be dismayed. Perhaps it will be a long time before we see bg.ee. But a new hope is there. The following link has full 8instructions on how to play all infinity engine titles using GemRB which is free. http://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/how_to_play_baldurs_gate_on_android

Stay calm and carry on :)

Mystra

Comments

• EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    I wish you the best of luck getting GemRB working. I gave it a solid yet fruitless effort.
  • ShullfinnShullfinn Member Posts: 12
    I got it working a few months ago. I was very disappointed. I found it somewhat unresponsive, and difficult to work with. The extra effort, and patience, it took to play the game, drained all the fun from it.
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    I think GOG is jealous of BGEE, it seems like they are always trying to find ways to sell the original version of Baldur's Gate...
    Southpaw
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    I've tried GemRB with BG2, IWD and IWD2... I don't remember anymore, but I think IWD1 did not work at all, IWD2 did a bit, but it was unplayable and BG2 worked best, but still - it was a very un-enjoyable experience. Not really worth on spending several hours trying to tweak it only to be disappointed in the end...
  • MystraTheMageMystraTheMage Member Posts: 71
    Gemrb is a great app, my issue I don't know how to put full games on. The demo runs great on my Note 2, with the s pen.