Skip to content

New Game THURSDAY, 9/27 at 8PM Eastern Time

SpekioSpekio Member Posts: 6
edited September 2013 in Multiplayer
There are 3 of us so far, willing to take up to 3 more. We will be playing a couple of weeknights from 8pm-11pm through the game from start to finish with new, fresh characters and no imported items. I have not played through the game yet so I ask that there not be spoilers and we will not be using mods. Throughout the course of the play through we will also be keeping the characters in the game, not exporting them, leveling them/gathering items, then re-importing them. While I have not done so in the past, I wouldn't mind roleplaying through the game and am very open to the idea.

If you are interested send me a PM here and I will add you to the conversation.
Post edited by Spekio on

Comments

• DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
    Tell me more about the couple of week nights you guys are setting up?
  • SpekioSpekio Member Posts: 6
    We have 4 now. We haven't setup the nights yet, just between 8 and 11 pm eastern time. I think 2-3 nights a week would be nice, just need to see which work best for the people who want to join up. I will add you to our conversation about the game
  • kelantorkelantor Member Posts: 6
    Hey I hope i am not too late to the party ;-) Would love to join up.
  • NarcissistNarcissist Member Posts: 65
    I've invited you to the conversation. As long as nobody drops out, that makes this group full.
  • SadFacePandaSadFacePanda Member Posts: 5
    Hi everyone, just to let you know im willing to join if someone leaves so, just message me :D Anyways have fun 8)
  • DeadmoonDeadmoon Member Posts: 3
    I am also available to play as it is Thursday the 26 ;p today