Skip to content

Help me to be most evil to nalia

I really, really, really, really don't like her. So I am planning to dump her, kill her and be mean to her generally.

I have recently had her read all the cursed scrolls before leaving her with low stats, petrifying her, backstabbing her and so on.

But I need some inspiration for other interesting ways to kill her until I can drop a cow on her head.

Please feel free to be creative so I have a reason to load over and over again.

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Give her the Rift Device and send her to the surface would be my suggestion. Might also want to have her talk to Kangaxx and ask about exciting new opportunities 10 miles below ground.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Petrification doesn't seem very mean as the victim will be unaware of what happens. Leaving someone fully aware and in command of their faculties and using imprisonment on them on the other hand (preferably in a remote place where no one is likely to pass by and use freedom for a long time) always seemed like an extremely evil option to me.
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    I decided to take her along for a play through and when she continued failing as the party thief over and over charname decided it was time to take her out of her misery. As in she can't even open the door to kangaxx lair without potion of master thievery.

Well not the most decent thing to do but I find you guys to be quite capable of finding new ways to improve this game.

That and the fact she will not be indecent with me...(should perhaps try the romance mod)

Am all in for the kangaxx idea. Reload and hope she can cope with the locked door this time
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    edited September 2013
    She's not really a thief, just a mage with slightly better HP who can use a bow. Even with potions and +find traps/pick locks rings she's not up to the task.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited September 2013
    Why not just follow the game banters for start? In copper coronet refuse help unless she pay in front. Tell her that you will meet her in the place she choose, take your time to go to the D'arnise Hold. When you get there tell her that you don't need her help and you're going to free the keep alone.

Inside the keep, kill Lady Delicia (i know you want, about every party member with you will want the same), loot the place, kill Torgar, check her father dead behind him, leave to get your reward with her.

I don't know if this is intentional, but when you complete the quest by killing Torgar without Nalia in the party the reward she gaves to you sucks. She must be in the party after you kill torgar and leave to the open area of D'arnise keep, this will trigger a banter of quest complete where she rewards you with 10.000 gps. If she's not in the party when you killed Torgar and leaved the keep she's going to give you 650gps only.

I believe this is a bug or a mistake, cos main char can't be enraged by the low payment and demand more, but maybe it's intended to be. Still, that's a pretty good excuse to roleplay her assassination, don't you agree?
    doggy said:

I decided to take her along for a play through and when she continued failing as the party thief over and over charname decided it was time to take her out of her misery. As in she can't even open the door to kangaxx lair without potion of master thievery.

Well not the most decent thing to do but I find you guys to be quite capable of finding new ways to improve this game.

That and the fact she will not be indecent with me...(should perhaps try the romance mod)

Am all in for the kangaxx idea. Reload and hope she can cope with the locked door this time

@Doggy, nalia has 4 levels of thief with her, if you don't provide accessory items to improve her thief skills, don't expect her to be efficient in this function.

You can get:

- A ring with Deidra, the special salesman (woman) in the adventurer mart on promenade. raise detect traps and another skill that i don't remember.
    - Gloves of pickpocket in the copper coronet, 2° floor (in the brothel part), in the table behind a thief inside a room of the place.
    - Ring of Danger sense inside the Planar sphere in the room where you provide the demon's heart to reactivate the sphere.
    - Ring of lockpicking. If you sided with Aran, enter the shadow thief enclave by a secret door in the top right part of the docks map. Speak with a thief that will invite you to betray Aran, he will be heard and killed by one of the assassins of the guild and in his corpse you find the ring. If you sided with bodhi, you get the ring while invading the shadow thief enclave.
    - Boots of stealth in Maer'var office.
    - anything item that give luck as an permanent buff to nalia (item with luck on it) will also improve thief skills.

If all this isn't suffice to you, edit her through EE keeper or give her all the dexterity bonus you find in the game, each dex point improve all skills except detect illusion by 5% to 10% (depend on which point of dexterity you are atm).
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Using Domination-type spells, force her to slaughter every commoner in Athkatla. Then cast Insect Swarm on her and Imprison her.

Or leave her in Spellhold.
  • AprilApril Member Posts: 39
    Feeblemind her and leave her in the drow city close to the slave pits.
    Uh I never found the gloves in the copper coronet. Nice to learn something new.

Other than that I'm just tired of her at the moment and it's not enough to change the party. I hope I am not the only one who feels that way about a npc every now and then.

And your ideas are just too funny to stop with my plans already
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    The problem I have with her is that I want her to be a thief, and she really isn't. She is a mage, if you play her as a mage she is much more useful. Pick up one of the various other thieves instead like Jan or....well like Jan.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Bring her along until she's taken away by Isaea Roenall, then leave her to rot in prison until she breaks down and marries him.
    Delvarian said:

The problem I have with her is that I want her to be a thief, and she really isn't. She is a mage, if you play her as a mage she is much more useful. Pick up one of the various other thieves instead like Jan or....well like Jan.

She's a mage that open locks and disarm traps, just that :)!

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Leave her in a room with Anomen.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    kamuizin said:

She's been Dualled to Mage from Thief at level 4... She doesn't have enough thief skills to really do much... She's more just a mage.

But horrible things to do... Well, you could always hang onto her, until you reach the Underdark... Then have a not-so-epic battle of one mage against a city of Drow if you "forget" her at Ust'Natha...
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2013
    I always think its devious to use imprisonment someone during the boat fight (Githyanki fight). I figure nobody is going to be casting freedom in the middle of the ocean. So they are effectively trapped forever.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    Cast protection from evil on everyone except Nalia. Then say in a Donald Trump like voice, "You're fired." Cast Gate. Enjoy =)
    Kaltzor said:

kamuizin said:

She's been Dualled to Mage from Thief at level 4... She doesn't have enough thief skills to really do much... She's more just a mage.

But horrible things to do... Well, you could always hang onto her, until you reach the Underdark... Then have a not-so-epic battle of one mage against a city of Drow if you "forget" her at Ust'Natha...
    That's why you need to boost her with thief enhancing items. In fact i never need or used ring of lockpicking or ring of danger sense with my main char thiefs, jan or yoshimo.
  • blackchimesblackchimes Member Posts: 323
    Just do her quest until Lord Whatshisface forces her to marry him.

Death, even painful, is quick. Rest of life in marriage with a man who stole all your land and in general is a total prick? Can't beat that.
    These ideas are just hilarious. I'm going to reload so many times now
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    How about raising her INT and then imprison her? With her thief 'skills', she'll finally gain clarity that she sucks as a thief.
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Go on the planar sphere quest and kick her out of the party in the Abyss...
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Isn't pretty much the most evil think you can do to her is leave her to be forced into an arranged marriage? That way she is forced to live at the whim of a man whom she doesn't love and gets deprived of her freedom to be a miscreant?
  • XerxesVXerxesV Member Posts: 187
    edited September 2013
    Have her cast a shape change scroll, turn her into a troll, have her cast mirror image, then imprison her in that form to remind her of her hated foes.

Unless those spells wear off, then it won't work. Just make her marry Humperdinck.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    edited September 2013

Isn't pretty much the most evil think you can do to her is leave her to be forced into an arranged marriage? That way she is forced to live at the whim of a man whom she doesn't love and gets deprived of her freedom to be a miscreant?

Certainly much more evil than having her horribly dismembered, devoured, disintegrated, ditched, or disposed off in some other graphic and painful manner. What horrible fate to marry a little prick in his little castle, and have little prick children with him!
  • AndrewRogueAndrewRogue Member Posts: 72
    This topic makes me sad inside.

*hugs Nalia* It is okay. Together we can take 'em.

Also, all joking aside, it is also a little creepy.
    Well the poor thing has started to read all cursed scrolls we have found so far.

She has also decided not to level up like the rest of us.

"no nalia no. Don't take off all your equipment and go naked into kangaxx lair"
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I can't remember, is it possible to make her marry Isaiah Roenal?
  • taltamirtaltamir Member Posts: 288
    what is wrong with you?
    Nalia is a sweet girl and does not deserves this kind of treatment