Skip to content

Games you'd like to see an enhanced edition of

2»

Comments

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    IWD is great as is but could have been perfect if it had used the full power of the BG2 game engine. It used a stripped down version of it.

Arcanum would be another good game to be enhanced.
  • BattlehamsterBattlehamster Member Posts: 298
    1.) Fallout 1&2
    2.) Resident Evil 2 and/or 3
    3.) Eternal Darkness
    4.) ME3 purely to redo the horrific deus ex machina ending
    5.) Star Wars: Empire at war - Expanded to include Old Republic through Legacy eras.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Suikoden 2
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Minesweeper: EE
  • PadentonPadenton Member Posts: 48
    Drugar said:

A Final Fantasy 6 or 7 remake (staying true to the system, only enhancing the graphics) would be very awesome.

A graphicly upgraded Arcanum with its bugs and balance issues sorted out (killing the final boss with a level 1 spell, out) would be my dreeeeam!

Despite much clamoring for it, I don't feel like IWD and PS:T need a lot of Enhancing.

What's wrong with FF6's graphics? I've always considered it one of the best done SNES games in terms of graphics.

I'm gonna go with Xenogears, particularly a disc 2 that isn't "oh, we ran out of our budget, so here's the rest of the plot narrated by the characters."
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173

1.) Fallout 1&2

This with enhanced 2D engine (definitely not 3D like Fallout 3).
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Padenton said:

What's wrong with FF6's graphics? I've always considered it one of the best done SNES games in terms of graphics.

Oh absolutely, and the same goes for FF7, the graphics don't bother me.

That said, if there were a re-release of FF6-7 with the graphics (but not combat system) of FF13, I would be all over it.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Agreed on FF remakes, I would buy them, but I have played every version of Final Fantasy 4 known to man! (SNES, GBA, PS1, DS, and Android/iOS)

Also, I would play then hell out of some diablo one if they balanced the classes a little bit....