Skip to content

hello everyone!

it's a long time I follow this forum, but only today I decided to sign :)
so I want to say Hi to all members, and thanks every single person that is working on BGEE and BG2EE... I always loved all the BG saga, for me it's just the best game ever, and I think that the project of the enhanced edition is just amazing.
so guys thank you very much for all your efforts and continue like this! with you and with this forum BG will never die! :)
sarevok57Wilbur[Deleted User]Mrpenfold666BelgarathMTH

Comments

• YovanethYovaneth Member Posts: 691
    Welcome!
  • BasillicumBasillicum Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 400
    Welcome! I'm a bit of a lurker myself, actually.

Here's to hoping you're right about the BG series never dying, because there are way too few games still alive that hail from a time when quality came before profit.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Welcome good sir!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    BelgarathMTH
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    welcome! you will find that this is probably the best forum ever its the most civil that ive come accross so it really points out the difference between RPG fans and FPS fans
  • maximaxi Member Posts: 86
    yes it is a very beautiful forum! actually the only one I am following! :)
    and BG... ohhh, so many hours, so many nights awake to see charname (maximus in my case) to level up, find a new powerful weapon to slash enemies or a new spell to blast them...
    and I really hope that with this project and the support of all the BG fans BG3 will stop to be only a dream and become reality :)