Skip to content

What class are you.

13»

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I am a bard, because I do everything, and I do it badly.
    I must be level zero, because last time I pick pocketed someone THEY ended up with MY pockets.
    Granted, maybe pickpocketing a secret service agent was a bad idea.

I also play cello, not lute, so battles get interesting, especially since to inspire my companions, I have to have a chair with me, so usually they are left without my spectacular bard song ability. This is unfortunate, because when I do manage to get the thing out of its case and sing, all are enemy's run away!! As fast as they can! I am a musical genius like that. I should go on tour.

There is, however, an argument for me being a wild Mage, because when I cast magic, I turn into a surprisingly small amount of hamster, considering how much meagloth there is. Usually all of me comes back, except for that one time. But thats okay, I don't mind the fur or whiskers.
    I hope none of you think less of me now that you know I'm half hamster. I probably shouldn't reveal my true identity on the interweb, now they power of anonymity is gone. I would like to see If I am actually half miniature giant space hamster, so if anyone could inform me as to what the appropriate tests are to find out, please contact me at, uhh, here. Yes. Here will do nicely. Just leave a comment below. Really. It's easy.

I should probably stop now..........
  • BattlehamsterBattlehamster Member Posts: 298
    meagloth said:

There is, however, an argument for me being a wild Mage, because when I cast magic, I turn into a surprisingly small amount of hamster, considering how much meagloth there is. Usually all of me comes back, except for that one time. But thats okay, I don't mind the fur or whiskers.
    I hope none of you think less of me now that you know I'm half hamster. I probably shouldn't reveal my true identity on the interweb, now they power of anonymity is gone. I would like to see If I am actually half miniature giant space hamster, so if anyone could inform me as to what the appropriate tests are to find out, please contact me at, uhh, here. Yes. Here will do nicely. Just leave a comment below. Really. It's easy.

I should probably stop now..........

Have you recently spontaneously erupted into a berzerker rage at the appearance of a tinker gnome, the over-lording oppressors of all giant space hamsterkind? That usually one of the most apparent tests. Also, have you developed an unquenchable craving for cheese and/or found yourself more apt to run a treadmill for prolonged periods of time? Also valid though not quite as accurate indicators.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I do like cheese, but still can not run more than 100 yards without falling over.
    I dislike most gnomes, so it appears as though I have only retained negative attributes from the hamsterkind, though the whiskers are sometimes useful, and the fur helps when it's cold out.
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    I have a law degree so I would start as anything lawful.

But I don't have the strength to wield grand swords so there goes the paladin or fighter.

I have played the flute, piano and have been singing so bard is an option.

But cleric would fit too, seeing I enjoy all mythical as well.

There seems to be a lot of bards already so I will stick to the cleric.
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    I'm fond of art and music, and good at both. I also work as an optical assistant, and so am gaining a greater understanding of the workings of eyes. I suppose that would make me a Bard/Illusionist.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    According to the easydamus.com website's What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be? version 5.1EZ based on NEPPYMAN'S version 4.10...

Neutral Good Human Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 13
  • maximaxi Member Posts: 86
    I don't remember where I did this, maybe on easydamus, but I saved the results...
    and I agree to it, also because I have a very loyal and beautiful animal companion that follows me everywhere :)
    I raised of one point dexterity and constitution and take out one point on strenght and intelligence to make it fit more to myself :)

True Neutral Human Druid/Ranger (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 18
    Charisma- 13

and about my companion Merlino I would say that his stats are more or less these:

Strenght: 17
    Dexterity: 15
    Constitution: 18
    Intelligence: 10
    Wisdom: 5
    Charisma: 12 (because he's very cute and everyone fall in love with him...)
  • dreamtravelerdreamtraveler Member Posts: 377
    Lets see i am a computer technician, that means both hardware and software spending quite the time searching the internet and reading news reviews and generally learning news things... what does that makes me ?