Skip to content

Let's Play Today!

ValdemarValdemar Member Posts: 41
I can play anytime Monday after 2 PM EST until 7 PM EST. But for Tuesday->Sunday I can play anytime after 2 PM EST. Who's down to meet within Winthorp's hotel which, by the way, is as clean as an elven arse.

Comments

• imnotgodimnotgod Member Posts: 27
    I'm in! I'm new to multiplayer, but have beaten the game several times. How are we doing this?
  • ValdemarValdemar Member Posts: 41
    Let me know when you are available and we will find other people. :) The host must have Port 47630 (UDP) open or forwarded, or we have to use a program like Evolved or Hamachi.
  • StuckinMudStuckinMud Member Posts: 45
    I,m down for some multiplayer and I can match your times "Tuesday->Sunday I can play anytime after 2 PM EST".
  • Origin88Origin88 Member Posts: 71
    Valdemar said:

I can play anytime Monday after 2 PM EST until 7 PM EST. But for Tuesday->Sunday I can play anytime after 2 PM EST. Who's down to meet within Winthorp's hotel which, by the way, is as clean as an elven arse.

You replied in the other thread but, just to let you know, your times are good for me, so we should be able to get some multiplayer action going.
  • BTpatBTpat Member Posts: 12
    Hey guys you till got a place, I'm +1:00 GMT will that work for you sometimes later saturdays sundays?
  • InvasorDePastosInvasorDePastos Member Posts: 25
    Hi, I'd like to join if we manage to get a full party!