Skip to content

The name game.

2»

Comments

• KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    I partially wonder, why do the evil ones get all the cool stuff...
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Because we have few ethics or morals, and subsequently are willing to murder orphans for a +5 sword of flaying death.

I'm having flashbacks to my playthrough of Skyrim: "See, I *would* help you achieve resolution to your family's dark legacy, but I have a demon lord whispering in my ear that if I kill you he'll give me a sweet dagger."
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Before I can decide whether or not I like how Hexxat sounds I'd like to know how Hexxat sounds.

Is the name pronounced like "heck-sat"? (/hɛksæt/), like "heck-sut"(/hɛksʌt/), or "has at" (/hæzæt/), or like "has-ut" (/hæzʌt/) - or somehow else?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I believe it was confirmed to be 'Hecks-at'. Honestly, though, its really in the delivery.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    HexXxQUICKSC0PE420xXxat
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    She might have a familiar called wallhack and a crossbow called Aimbot.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

Well if it were up to me I'd replace her with Safana. I'd of course have her drop her BG2 Stupid-Evil Kit and become a Swashbuckler kit instead. Because piracy is sexier.

I like Safana as just a jack-of-all-trades non-kit. More skill points, and I love backstab, even though Montaron is a bit better at it.

• DancingBugbearDancingBugbear Member Posts: 118

I'm not up to speed on all the supplemental rulebooks, but I don't think you can do that. There isn't a race type called "retarded".

Dwarves and elves are typically rendered as unfully or improperly developed creatures. Kobolds, and gnomes, too. There are a lot of places were a person with a name like that would be burned as a witch. Some might consider that a poor calculation.
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493

I like Safana as just a jack-of-all-trades non-kit. More skill points, and I love backstab, even though Montaron is a bit better at it.

Well I use her as a mage dual class truth be told. I like building off her inherent charm ability.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Xzar, Sarevok, Xan, Hulrik, Kahrk, Vitiare, Zordra, Tazok, Oublek, Shar-Teel, Arkushule, Drakar, Halacan...Yeah, you guys are right. Hexxat is SUCH a weird name.

Well I use her as a mage dual class truth be told. I like building off her inherent charm ability.

Interesting idea, actually. She can then also cast Invisibility rather than pop points into stealth.