Skip to content

Didn't see text in game.

NighteryNightery Member Posts: 10
edited October 2013 in Windows PC (Archive)
I got today this game - at start there is no text, on the pirate whom I removed everything was normal - the old version. System: windows 7, intel core i5 2500k, gtx460, 8gb. Software - net framework 4,5, openall 2+ version, directx latest. Please help! Game updated software through Steam after installation - may be it is the root of problem?

Comments

• LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Did...did you just admit to pirating a game on the developer's forums?

Wow. If I'm reading this correctly, you're either very brave or very stupid.
  • NighteryNightery Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2013

Did...did you just admit to pirating a game on the developer's forums?

Wow. If I'm reading this correctly, you're either very brave or very stupid.

I removed the pirate and got the license copy through Steam. My nikname same in Steam if u wanna chek.

Any solutions?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Which language are you using?
    mlnevese said:

Which language are you using?

Russian, but ingame english ofc.
    I will be grateful for fonts folder archive - from those who sees the text in game.
    I would uninstall and reinstall Steam did something wrong with your copy of the game...
    edited October 2013
    I made more - reinstalled windows 7 - and on clear system no text ingame again. Nice.
    edited October 2013
    Also think problem somewhere on my pc, now any copy of game didnt show me text. I use only external graphic card, intel card not connected. Few days earlier pirate copy showed me text ingame, all problems started when i get licensed copy of game. )))
    edited October 2013
    It may be a malfunction of your graphics card if it's happeningin other games...
    edited October 2013
    Problems only in Enhanced edition.

edited October 2013
    Wow guys - good news. Dunno why - system download updates for Net Framework 3.5.1 and Windows Server 2008. Problem solved. Thx for your "help and assistance" bg:ee support.
    Post edited by Nightery on
    @Nightery If you want support from the Team then email support@beamdog.com. If you post in a public forum you'll get answers from other forum users, not from support.
    Thanks. )