Skip to content

Give Black Lily and Silence Potions of Perception to sell

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
edited October 2013 in Feature Requests
Seems rather odd that neither of them sell Potions of Perception. They both sell Potions of Agility and Potions of Master Thievery, but apparently Potions of Perception didn't make the cut.

Anyways, while I realise you can just walk over to the Sorcerous Sundries and buy his whopping 3 Potions of Perception it would be nice if at least 1 of these two storekeepers sold them.

Edit: I guess Black Lily sells a single Potion of Power that does the same thing (at least concerning thieving skills). Still, it seems odd that neither of them would have Potions of Perception.
Post edited by elminster on
Silence

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    YES! Meagloth approves.
    elminster
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    but there are only 3 potions of power in the entire game, would you really want to waste that on a thief? I always save those potions for my melee'ers for a certain somebody who is around 7 feet tall, wears a scary helmet, walks around with a big sword, wants to start a war with amn, you get the picture :)
    elminster
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2013
    sarevok57 said:

but there are only 3 potions of power in the entire game, would you really want to waste that on a thief? I always save those potions for my melee'ers for a certain somebody who is around 7 feet tall, wears a scary helmet, walks around with a big sword, wants to start a war with amn, you get the picture :)

I agree it doesn't make sense to use them for thieving abilities. Which is why we need more potions of perception (especially for NPC's like Skie and Tiax who have their skills very broadly distributed).
    Post edited by elminster on
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    ah skie, i used her before, in vanilla that is, it took all the way until level 10 to make her be the same way i make my imoen, good times
    elminster
  • LoremasterLoremaster Member Posts: 212
    Perhaps it is of topic, but I would like Thalantyr to sell some 4th and 5th level mage scrolls.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

Perhaps it is of topic, but I would like Thalantyr to sell some 4th and 5th level mage scrolls.

Make a feature request for it. :)