Skip to content

Cespenar

MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
Don't know if this counts as a bug but it is f*#king annoying having to go through ALL of his chatter every time you want him to create a new object! Fix it please!!! /J

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    If I recall correctly, the way his dialog is set up is linear--it checks for item A and if you have it then you get item A's response, it then checks for item B and if you have it you get item B's response, and so on and so forth every single time you talk with him. Ideally, perhaps there should be a storage chest near him so that you can put the craft items into storage and retrieve them when you are ready to have something made for you. This would cut down on his idle chatter, which can indeed get annoying after the 50th time you hear the same things over and over again. "shower curtain, maybe?! nasty pattern that"
    MrSexton
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    what is this? a book? good bed time reading maybe? oh, its just tome of golems, yick, boooooooooring, ah heard that more times than the amount of dollar bills bill gates could cash in if he wanted to
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    I like to think of the repetitive chatter as part of the payment for item creation. :D
  • WateversWatevers Member Posts: 25
    Also, I'm starting to notice a pattern here: most of the OP's multiple topics seem to be more complaints than actual bugs. Perhaps you should have some understanding of the game mechanics and do a little research before posting.
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    I wasn't sure if this was a bug (which I also wrote in my original message), that's why it's posted here. But yes, in hindsight it should have gone in the Features request area. /J