Skip to content

Why Baeloth items are marked as stoled?

VortakaVortaka Member Posts: 173
edited October 2013 in Not An Issue
I mean, I killed him, yes, as I killed thousands of Kobolds, Gnolls and Globlins threw the years... If the items were actually stolen, I could understand but they've been picked from his dead corpse (that,,, sounds worse then it is actually!).

Anyway, I know some people will buy stolen stuff but, I wouldn't marked them as stolen... (If not, with all the stuff I've taken from the enemy, I'm the best thief, EVER! And I'm actually a Cleric now!)
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    Possibly designed like that to stop you from selling them for easy cash (nothing about Baeloth screams 'well-balanced':P). That would be my guess but it could be a bug.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

Possibly designed like that to stop you from selling them for easy cash (nothing about Baeloth screams 'well-balanced':P). That would be my guess but it could be a bug.

I bet that is exactly why that is, plus if you really want to sell his gear, you can sell it to some of the vendors in Baldur's gate the city, some of those chaps buy stolen goodies
  • VortakaVortaka Member Posts: 173
    Yeah, well, I'm not in Baldur's Gate yet! :) I'll then have to put it on another's inventory... Waste of space... :)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I think it's because you can kill him at lvl 1 but the archmagi robe sells for like 15k, and that would be to much money for a lvl 1 char to have? Or does he not Trigger at all under lvl 6?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

I think it's because you can kill him at lvl 1 but the archmagi robe sells for like 15k, and that would be to much money for a lvl 1 char to have? Or does he not Trigger at all under lvl 6?

In my version of the game, if CHARNAME does not have past level 6, he won't be there/
    Yeah, I was level 5-5 or level 5-6... (Yeah, multi class)
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Because *Baeloth* stole those items. :)
    Ohhhhhhh.... Now that explains it all! :) Thank you! No need for more info!
    (Even though this could be debated a lot... Stealing from a thief is good! Or am I too logical, I think so, yes! :)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    meagloth said:

He doesn't show up unless you're at least level 5.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.