Skip to content

Looking for players

rfxcaseyrfxcasey Member Posts: 18
Hello all, new here. Played the original BG many years ago, got far but never finished. Looking for someone to play a new online campaign with. Prefer mature players if not in age at least in mentality. I work nights so I'm usually available to play from around 9 am to 4 pm EST which is -5 GMT. Let me know if you're interested and we'll hook up on Steam. Thanks.

Comments

• InvasorDePastosInvasorDePastos Member Posts: 25
    Hi, I'd like to join if we manage to get a full party!
  • BTpatBTpat Member Posts: 12
    Official this Friday we can try launching a group on firday. Whats your time? WE will be on about 18:30 GMT+0:00 time. And play some BG. WE would be 3 with you, you intrested?
  • SatyrikonGRSatyrikonGR Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    I'm interested in playing some BG/BG2+ToB multiplayer, been a fan/player of the series for years but have never attempted a multiplayer run-through.

I'm flexible with hours and am looking for a semi-serious, possibly rp playthrough.
    Keep me posted and dont hesitate to add me on Steam: Satyrikongr
  • InvasorDePastosInvasorDePastos Member Posts: 25
    My time is GMT -3.
    My problem is that I don't really have much spare time, most days I'm only available in the morning or at lunch. Mondays I'm also available from 20:00 GMT-3 (23GMT0). Every other thursday I'm available from 21:00 GMT-3 (24GMT0) and some Wednesdays from 18:30 GMT-3 (2130GMT0). Weekends I'm not really at home
  • AaezilAaezil Member Posts: 178
    Add me willofb on steam, i'm a serious player looking for a group!
  • fujisanfujisan Member Posts: 33
    Hi I'd like to join if there are any spaces left. My time is GMT+8 and am totally flexible until the end of the month. Steam name is: fujisan0388
  • enigma86enigma86 Member Posts: 7
    hello. I would also like to join. I am at gmt +2
  • XerkatXerkat Member Posts: 8
    Looking for players that host BG Server or who wants to play with strangers or friends, Use Game Ranger. I would like to join your crusade too.