Skip to content

Firebead's quest - Thethoril will not give the scroll

123457»

Comments

• shiffdshiffd Member Posts: 23
    Wow...they charge money for an enhanced 'fixed' version...and the very first bug in the very first quest...that has been fixed for free in other versions available....and they get complaints for months...and promise a patch...and now its going on November and you are launching BGIIEE and BGEE is still broke in the first quest? No fix??? Guess how likely it is I buy BGIIEE LOL
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @Dee: your pleasure? ^
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    shiffd said:

Wow...they charge money for an enhanced 'fixed' version...and the very first bug in the very first quest...that has been fixed for free in other versions available....and they get complaints for months...and promise a patch...and now its going on November and you are launching BGIIEE and BGEE is still broke in the first quest? No fix??? Guess how likely it is I buy BGIIEE LOL

wooow, your first comment and youre allready whining more than most people in here.. relax and enjoy dude, the patch is coming soon. ;)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    shiffd said:

This'll be fixed officially in the patch we're about to release. You can grab a temporary hot-fix for it here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/19019/temporary-fixes-for-bugs-present-in-v2014
  • RnRClownRnRClown Member Posts: 182
    Are the hot-fix files FIREB1 and TETHTO supposed to remain in the override folder after the latest patch has been applied?
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    RnRClown said:

Are the hot-fix files FIREB1 and TETHTO supposed to remain in the override folder after the latest patch has been applied?

@RnRClown

No, they are no longer required. As a matter of fact, you should rather remove them because they could potentially interfere with future patches.
  • SeregDuinSeregDuin Member Posts: 13
    I have 1.2 patch installed. Decided to start a new game..Tethoril won't give me the scroll.