Skip to content

How will the Goodly Palidns of the Radiant Heart react to Dorn the BlckGuard or ur Char a BlkGuard?

2»

Comments

• SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    @Beowulf
    That block of text just made me think of this scene from Billy Madison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Kaltzor said:

Is that wall of text about bananas or did I misunderstand something?

It's wearing the cloak of displacement, without the remove animation mod unfortunately.

• keuunnykeuunny Member Posts: 15
    I think this is what it feels to go against the Jester class. I fear that I have failed my saving throw to his confusion song
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2013
    Beowulf said:

Would the order of the radiant hart be deers and parley with a red dragon if it alighted outside their porch and asked to treat with them peacefully?.... Also to get to be a ninth level blackguard your infamy would seemingly be obvious... So you would think they would at the least follow you around the store like b.h.obma. when he was a nerdy Harvard thirft store shopper....
    .but I like the hunting down idea though it is in theory done already with regular guards.... I am guessing there will be no reaction at all since it would make being a blackguard more difficult and just be a bother to add in extra coding... They do of course reject you for the grail quest if you have a low rep so I assume e that might be an auto reject for a blackguard.... But it seems to me it would make sense to attack you on sight if you entered their stronghold in the same way as if a red dragon flew down and landed in their court yard both are the definement and crucible of all evil and naughtyness what is more evil a red drahgon or a blackguard? mmmm.... But I doubt the programmers will bother with that sort of thing as it would then nulify some interactions with them -gor example the quest for cleric most irritating lawful good or chaotic neutral Ammoein quest.... I can't decide to play through first as a blackguard or goodly type.... Of course in real life I encotered more than one blackguard in the USMC ammoral death metal goth vampires that swore they would torture the first prisoner they got.... To which of course I always responded that such acts in my presence would lead to a butt stock to the head which will knock silly even the baddest Tijuana roid buying beefy guy....and no my boring times in the Arab wastes never saw me with any Arab prisoners... But yes yes there were lawful and good marines too though I am not sure if they would be classed as rangers, fighters, or cheater wand of the heavens enemy instant death cheaters.... I guess if they went to ranger schools that makes them rangers..? Maybe stalkers as the attacks are always done pre dawn.... Ever since keep of the border lands with the black knight and of course all those githyanki in DND table top games I always was fond of blCkguatd antipalidins though yes in real life they are wretched nasty base fellows.... Also I hate my nexus android so sue my fat mom's if you ain't liking my grammar you teen babes of pedantry.... I bough this dumb thing only cuzz BG enhanced was supposed dddddddddddddff tooooooooiooooo come out on androiddddddddddd heloooooo android programers

I can sort of make out what you are saying but if you want people to understand you in the slightest you are going to have to work on grammar, punctuation, spelling, and using paragraphs. Walls of text like this are pain to read at the best of times.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    They die by the sword of Dorn and charname
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    elminster said:

I can sort of make out what you are saying

Sir, you may be a dull old busybody but my respect for you is unrivalled at the moment.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Beowulf said:

[...] Of course in real life I encotered more than one blackguard in the USMC ammoral death metal goth vampires that swore they would torture the first prisoner they got.... To which of course I always responded that such acts in my presence would lead to a butt stock to the head which will knock silly even the baddest Tijuana roid buying beefy guy [...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    elminster said:

I can sort of make out what you are saying but if you want people to understand you in the slightest you are going to have to work on grammar, punctuation, spelling, and using paragraphs. Walls of text like this are pain to read at the best of times.

@elminster: Stop bragging with your 25 INT!

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    keuunny said:

I think this is what it feels to go against the Jester class. I fear that I have failed my saving throw to his confusion song

Winning comment. IMO most people in this thread are being a bit too insulting.