Skip to content

No description for the setting Enable Confirmation

CatnoseCatnose Member Posts: 16
edited November 2013 in Fixed
As the title says, there is no description in Options->Feedback->Enable Confirmation setting. It is disabled by default. What does it do?
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    This is a known bug; here's the string that's supposed to display: "With this option enabled, you will be prompted to confirm your decision to remove memorized spells or rest at an inn. With this option disabled, no confirmation window will appear when resting at an inn or removing memorized spells."
  • CatnoseCatnose Member Posts: 16
    Oh, thanks for letting me know. Sorry for reporting an already known bug. I think this should be enabled by default.
  • CatnoseCatnose Member Posts: 16
    Although, now that I think of it, the whole setting should be renamed to something more descriptive. Like "Ask for confirmation when removing memorized spells or resting at an inn".
  • djcdjc Member Posts: 76
    I just wondered, what was that setting for. It may be just fine as the way it is, once the description is in its place.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    One of the first things we did when we started working on the Enhanced Edition was get rid of all the extraneous confirmation "nag" messages. This option lets you bring them back if you want them.