Preorder Badges!

124»

Comments

• Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    Nooooooooo!
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Bwahahahaha!
  • ImryllImryll Member Posts: 24
    Can we still get a pre-order badge for BGEE? Assuming we pre-ordered, of course. ;-) I used the same email, so I'm not sure why I never received one. Obviously, it's not a priority with me, as I never pursued it until this thread jogged my memory, but since it has, I thought I'd ask.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Shoot me a message with a copy of the confirmation email from your initial purchase and your Beamdog email address.
  • ImryllImryll Member Posts: 24
    @Dee I've forward my order confirmation to the email in your profile.
  • YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    How long does it take for your badge to pop in?
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    do i get a badge if someone gave me game as a gift ?
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    edited November 2013
    Well, I have a BG2:EE pre-order badge now... I did pre-order BG:EE but I think I only registered here after doing so and never got a badge for that one though...
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    edited November 2013
    Just ordered BG2EE, though I have two questions about badges, @Dee:

1) A friend of mine pre-ordered his own copy and my copy of BGEE before the release date was pushed back. I don't have a confirmation email of it, though I do have some correspondence with @PhillipDaigle saved when the pre-loading was beginning and the stand-alone launcher was coming out. I had a problem with the fact that my game was gifted to me, so I wasn't able to pre-load it until Mr. Daigle fixed that for me.

Would that count toward a badge - either the Preorder or the Supporter? Just asking since it's been almost a year since then and I don't have either one.

2) I just preordered BG2EE, so when will the badge for that show up?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    edited November 2013
    1) Done

2) Should be within 24 hours; let me know if it doesn't show up.

3) Also, -50 points from Gryffindor for wearing a Santa hat before Thanksgiving.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Bah, humbug!

Well, I've got a present for you, then, come December to really get you into the Christmahanakwanzika spirit.
  • BercikBercik Member Posts: 10
    How long must I wait for badge to appear? ;). I've preordered 5 minutes ago... and still no badge ;).
  • BercikBercik Member Posts: 10
    Ok, got it. It took around 15 hours, but... I'm happy :).
  • ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    \o/ I preordered BG2EE :D
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    edited November 2013
    Is @Dee the only person currently covering this? Sent a couple of PM's but don't know if they've been seen yet. No pressure, but I'd just like to know if I'm getting the badge.

Edit: Got it. Thanks.
    Post edited by RedGuard on
  • tithintithin Member Posts: 31
    I pre-ordered bg2ee on steam - should I have a badge?