Skip to content

Good Morning.

Hi, everyone. I've been a fan of D&D for almost 25 years, and of 'Das Schwarze Auge' (SP?) before that. Very excited about BG II getting the same treatment as the first Baldur's Gate. Let's see if I can finish the whole game before Friday :-)

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Welcome to the forums :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    If you don't loose much time, you can complete it (with lots of cheese) in three hours.
  • AigleborgneAigleborgne Member Posts: 24
    CrevsDaak said:

If you don't loose much time, you can complete it (with lots of cheese) in three hours.

Not sure you can complete it that fast with Durlag's Tower and Werewolf isle !

CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

CrevsDaak said:

But you can get over the whole seven chapters, without Durlag's or any side quests.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    CrevsDaak said:

CrevsDaak said:

But you can get over the whole seven chapters, without Durlag's or any side quests.
    Really misses the whole point of the game though. It's made to have your first play through last like a month, if you only play a few hours on weekends and are totally new to it. You can have fun and finish it in less time of course. Probably about 2 weeks is usual for a play through.
    CrevsDaak
  • AigleborgneAigleborgne Member Posts: 24
    meagloth said:

CrevsDaak said:

CrevsDaak said:

Really misses the whole point of the game though. It's made to have your first play through last like a month, if you only play a few hours on weekends and are totally new to it. You can have fun and finish it in less time of course. Probably about 2 weeks is usual for a play through.
    Exactly what I thought. Unless he wants a fast run, it's pointless. When I play this game, I do all quests and side-quests. Some side-quests are not great but Durlag Tower alone is exceptionnal enough, more interesting than vanilla end-game IMO.
    CrevsDaak
  • niwreniwre Member Posts: 16
    Well, I had this week off from work, so I had plenty of time. I have made it as far as Candlekeep in the main storyline, and past Durlag's Tower in TOTSC.
    Thanks for the comments.