Skip to content

How to be FMC without being FMC

SO I Would love it if anyone knew how I could be a Fighter Mage Cleric, without having to be three classes at once, since I like having a full party.

Any ideas?

Comments

• ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    edited November 2013
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean. To be able to cast both arcane and divine spells, you need to be 2 classes, so that means no fighter, along with the lack of extra thaco and APR. If you make a priest of lathander, you'd be a decent fighter when buffed with Boon of Lathander (which also boosts APR).
    I'd make a mage/cleric and EEKeeper the kit in.

You could also make a stalker. There's your fighter, add in the 3 arcane spells you get, and there's your (semi) mage. Then dual to a cleric. And the bonus? Stealth and the backstab multiplier, meaning you're also a bit of a rogue. 4 classes in 2.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I think Xav just didn't want to be three classes, so two works, right? Traps and locks will still be a pain, although Knock helps and some locks are forcable.
  • Time4TiddyTime4Tiddy Member Posts: 262
    Try playing as an Avenger. You can cast divine spells, some arcane spells, and you can shapeshift into a form that is better at melee combat. This one is mostly a caster but your shapeshifts are powerful.

The Stalker, already mentioned, is another option that gets better fighting at the expense of fewer divine spells and fewer arcane spells.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Xavioria said:

SO I Would love it if anyone knew how I could be a Fighter Mage Cleric, without having to be three classes at once, since I like having a full party.

Any ideas?

What the hell? Three classes at once without being them at once. 0.O You make me wonder if I misunderstood the question or its something like "What can change the nature of a man"????