Skip to content

OLD FEATURE REQUESTS ARCHIVED

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
Hello everyone!

I'm sure that the title may have startled some of you who were hoping to revive that old "request for more chickens" thread from '12, but in the interest of encouraging discussion I have archived most feature request threads that have not been updated in the past few months.

This does not mean that these features are being implemented or ignored--some of them may have been handled already, others may never be implemented. It simply means that the discussion has died down.

So what does this mean for Project Chicken 2013?!

Absolutely nothing. If you want to revive an old request, you have a couple of options:

1) You can start a new thread. No, really. There are plenty of duplicates already. Look through the first several pages of threads, and if you don't see what you want, start a new thread. If someone later discovers the old thread, you can link to it in the original post (or randomly throughout the thread, if that's the sort of thing you like to do), but otherwise, treat it like a brand-new request. If you remember the old discussion, offer your insight where appropriate (hopefully without coming off as That Guy [who both jumps into discussions just to tell everyone it's already been discussed and also nests parentheses]). Go nuts. It's a brand new day.

OR

2) Send me a (polite) private message requesting (again, politely; I'm a delicate flower) that the thread be reopened. Include a link to the archived thread and, if you like, a brief explanation as to why you want to return it to the lime light. I'll move it back into active duty and post in the thread myself just so that everyone knows I Am The Necromancer. Of threads. (The skeletons in my closet are all dead, I assure you.)

I think that's everything for now. I may do clean-up periodically as things get out of hand, but otherwise carry on with your regularly scheduled "Make Mazzy a Jedi" petitions.

--Dee

Comments