Skip to content

Where to search Neera after wild forest

LoserhunterLoserhunter Member Posts: 7
Hello,
I choose to do the wild forest without neera but when i come to the hidden refuge it seems that i need neera to enter.
Where is she ?
I would like to do her quests and i make these 2 areas and i cant find her...
Thanks

Comments

• LoserhunterLoserhunter Member Posts: 7
    Well i think it's a bug and when we refuse to take him at the entrance of wild forest, she diseapears and never come back...
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    edited November 2013
    How did you get past the bridge in the Wild Forest without her pointing out that its just an illusion?
    You can there is just some brick near the bridge, you just have to take these and activate the bridge.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    Yea, I've done exactly the same thing, and now I can't find Neera anywhere. This seems to be an oversight from the devs...
    Yes i think so. Well i will try a new game to try neera's quests
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    FWIW, if you drop her when she's in your party, you can tell her to stay on the spot or go to the Hidden Refuge, but I suppose she isn't at those locations.
    @enqenq
    problem is we are outside the Hidden Refuge trying to get it, which is kind of hard without Neera...
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Linking to the other thread on the topic:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24239/where-did-neera-go-bg2-ee

Will bug report this as soon as we have a saved game and reproduction steps for how to see the issue within the game. :)
    @Illydth is a save game at the current state fine, or do you want one before that?
    Actually, I'll take a saved game at the current state with "Do this to see the problem" and if you have it a saved game at the point you feel the issue started with "Do this to Create the problem."

I'll take anything you've got. :) So long as I can re-produce what has happened I can bug report it.
    @Sed: I think the other linked thread has enough repo steps that I can probably produce my own save from one of the multitude of saves I already have. I think I have a handle on the bug enough to report it at this point.
    Bug 7050 has been filed for this.
    Thanks for your support, it's a very annoying bug icant do her quest cant go to red enclave and i miss a lot of items.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    @LoserHunter: I used to console to re-spawn her in and took her into the party to gain access to the camp. When i did I discovered that a Neera was already inside the camp, but couldn't be interacted with at all (I killed this clone with Ctrl-Y).

Regardless, spawning her in should allow you to gain access to the camp and its quests. Its a viable workaround until this gets a fix :)
  • TheogrimmmmTheogrimmmm Member Posts: 7
    Go inside the camp and target Neera then Press Ctrl+Q that should make her join your party or any NPC at all. then teleport yourself outside with Ctrl+J and that should start the sequence. I hope i've been of some help.
  • ManchildKartManchildKart Member Posts: 208
    Ran into this one too, quite annoying. Hope it'll get resolved soon, I'd rather not have to resort to "cheats".
  • torsnikstorsniks Member Posts: 7
    sigh, same here. im extremely tired of all the new things in this game being bugged.
  • RanSagyRanSagy Member Posts: 13
    Anything new on this? Can't get past the gate where Hayes is waiting without Neera. Is that intended?
  • SUKIDOVISUKIDOVI Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2015
    Oops....
  • BuffpeanutBuffpeanut Member Posts: 5
    ANSWER:
    You do not need Neera.
    You need the Gravel that you find next to the bridge. Make sure you select the character with the Gravel, you can not use just anyone. Walk up to the bridge and 'use' it with the interact action.
  • grisbosskgrisbossk Member Posts: 21
    UPDATED:
    I guess this issued has been fixed. Pick up gravel nearby and use it against the bridge. And move to Hidden Refugee. Neera should be there in front of the gate.