Skip to content

(Too) excited about BG:EE

trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
edited September 2012 in Off-Topic
so i'm gonna be really pissed if the world ends at 21.12 >:/ I want BG2:EE too!
usually i can control myself good enough, but i am so god damn looking forward to this i think it dangerously borders on some psychiatric diagnosis.

most of the time i just feel like:

i even don't really know why i am so excited, it's not a revolution it just an enhancement. maybe it just shows i'm starved for good games. if planescape gets included into EE bunch i will consider myself lucky to experience the best of gaming history. :)

and you?
Post edited by Coriander on

Comments

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    true, up until the game and it's squeal was announced, the world ending didn't really seem important. I mean, what did it really have to do with me?

But now, yeah it seems a bit personal. :P
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    Aye, when first i heard about it i got excited, later i joined the forum and started reading about it.
    Did`nt help. it`s getting worse. i neeeed bg:ee. now.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    I got a chuckle out of that, thanks.
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    I'm excited to see if BG:EE fires up enough interest in the series to form a bigger community with more modifications.

Sure, we have a couple of websites dedicated to making mods that releases something new every several months but I want to see websites like Nexus that is teeming in mods every day. I know that Baldur's Gate is nowhere near as prolific and editable as the Fallout franchise but I'm hoping that we'll have enough mods to make the re-playability seemingly endless.
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    i think modding will improve with new engine and softcoded elements of engine (i hope for stuff like 3E conversion, gui themes, etc, etc, etc.)
    we'll see what will happen once the games start, granted, it will be interesting on many levels to see how much new blood will be injected into community.
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    edited August 2012
    I never imagined Britney spears played BG back in the old days... hit me sarevok one more time:D