Skip to content

Exported my Blackguard to BG2

I exported my blackguard, which I had completed entire BG EE with. I wanted to continue the adventure.
When I started a new single player game, with my character from BG EE. He turned into a simple paladin, but I couldn't use any weapons or armor, except for a quarterstaff.
Is there anyways I can play him as a Blackguard, without any bugs?

-Thraxx

Comments

• ItstucktwiceItstucktwice Member Posts: 182
    edited May 2013
    @Thraxx

Not until BGEE2 comes out, no.

The Blackguard did not exist without the use of mods in the original BG2, and the modded Blackguard that DID is not the same as the Blackguard from BGEE.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Thraxx Only when BG2EE is launched. Vanilla BG2 has no idea of what a Blackguard is and that's why he reverts to a normal paladin.
  • ThraxxThraxx Member Posts: 67
    damn.. well, of to solo with a new character ^^
    thx for quick replies
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    @Thraxx I haven't tried it, but there's a mod that adds the Blackguard kit to BG2 here: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/55626-bgeeblk-bgee-blackguard-kit-for-bg2/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    sadly, it doesn't work like that. Yes he got turned into a paladin. But... the only piece of equipment he can use, is a quarterstaff.. NOT EVEN A DAGGER...

major buggy, have to wait for BG2EE
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    I think your best bet in general to "exporting" a character from BGEE to BG2 might be to recreate the character using Shadowkeeper.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Why don't you recreate a character just like him, and then SK your aligment to Evil.
    thx! it's been ages, and now BG2EE is out. problem solved ^^