Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Major plot twist spoiled by Hexxat->PC banter!!! *BGII:EE SPOILERS*

RoananRoanan Member Posts: 18
As a preface, I've played the game before... so I almost didn't catch this. Please fix it before too many new players encounter it by mistake!

Here I am in chapter 3, and Hexxat initiates a dialogue, beginning with, "You hardly seem the cosmopolitan type, Charname, and you're obviously not a local. What brings you to Athkatla?" The typical responses are there ("Blah blah Irenicus," "Blah blah Imoen," and "Blah blah shut your face") ONE of the options spoils the much-later-revealed twist

having to do with Imoen and the PC.

I'm preeeeetty sure you're not supposed to know that before you meet up with her again. I haven't played in ages, though, so I could be wrong. It's an easy and super-forgivable oversight, especially for devs who've known the twist for several years (you guys are awesome!), but please fix it as soon as you can. Maybe do a quick run-through of the other new dialogue to make sure it's not spoiled anywhere else??

Thanks!

SpaceInvaderBasillicumFlashburnNeonfisk

Comments