Skip to content

BG2 Frequency of respawns in explored arena a little high?

As the title say, I constantly literally in chains face mobs/respawns in my previously explored/cleared areas. This is getting a little annoying to be honest lol.

Comments

• KhoryaceKhoryace Member Posts: 79
    bump
    bump
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    first of all, english please

and not hardly. I don't notice a difference from the non enhanced BG2. What areas are you noticing large respawns? It's part of the game
    edited November 2013
    I've been using 100% English here, arrogant fool.
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432
    Can you be specific about the areas? From memory the areas that you get the most respawns are the Athkatla sewers, occassionaly getting 'waylaid' in the city and as you head down into Firkraag's lair in Windspear; the latter I found only happened when you use the console to jump to different points in the game.
  • I think this is a 'your mileage may vary' situation...I've been noticing FEWER random respawns. It seemed like two areas (the kobolds in the northeast part of the Temple sewers, and the hobgoblins in the first part of Firkraag's dungeon) almost always respawned on me in the original SoA, but they haven't so far in BG2EE.

Random encounters are random?
    well for me it was in the first and second floor of Firkraag's dungeon that I experienced massive respawns. Sometimes once 3 different pack within the same scree n(near the entrance at level 1)